ICC Under -19 World Cup in New Zealand

West Indies struggling big time against Ireland. 77/4 after 23 overs.

Dare added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Australia fielding a week line up by the looks of it.

the majority of the players that posted 300+ against the WI are playing in this match too.

WTF just happened to US? 101 after 15, and both openers are gone.

118/2

Just looking at the Afghanistan team on cricinfo and most of them look about 30 :laugh

We have rested a few stars, Hazelwood hasn't bowled. Doran is getting a chance, don't think I saw his name on the card yesterday. Doing fairly well with 2 wickets. Bangladesh have scored at a good rate but wickets could be a problem.

39 over max. decent total if they bowl well, they could pull it off.

already got an early break though. couple more like that would be good

MacLovin added 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Just looking at the Afghanistan team on cricinfo and most of them look about 30 :laugh

i know!! seriously!! what is ICC doing?? and shame on them, playing against bunch of kids. and if they still lose...

- View Single Post - U-19 World Cup

good bowling by Shabbir Rahman 5 overs only 9 runs for 2.

MacLovin added 7 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

WI needs 6 wickets to win, IRL needs 60 of 60 balls.

OZ needs 100 from 13 overs, 5 wickets in hand

I am surprised that the West Indies are struggling against the Irish. Ireland need 39 from 39 which should be a easy chase with 5 wickets left.

i was just about to say BD skipper got it all wrong, because he keeps using this current 2 bowlers, who are going for runs. and he just got a break through

I am surprised that the West Indies are struggling against the Irish. Ireland need 39 from 39 which should be a easy chase with 5 wickets left.

179/6 (38.6 ov) Stuart Poynter - Run out
179/7 (39.1 ov) Shane Getkate - Leg before wicket
179/8 (39.4 ov) George Dockrell - Leg before wicket
182/9 (41.1 ov) James Shannon - Bowled
183/10 (41.3 ov) Craig Young - Run out

IRL all out for 183!! WOAAH!! :eek: 179/5 ...183/10. 4 runs 5 wickets. all started with a run out, and ended with a run out

cricket is a funny game

The West Indies pulled it of, won by 4 runs. Great bowling in the end by Jomel Warrican, the batsman didn't do much but the bowlers showed their worth.

IRL all out for 183!! WOAAH!! :eek:

cricket is a funny game

Good fight back in the end. The bowling looks solid but the batting looks to be lacking.

Dare added 2 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Bangladesh beat the Aussies by 20 runs. That captain looks to be a good player for the future.

on the other side bangladesh wins too. 75/5, OZ did well to get this close.

mom, Leggy Rahman, and the skipper

They're warm-ups. Don't read too much into them. The real performers will come out once the competition starts.

Users who are viewing this thread