India in England/Ireland/Scotland

is the ireland series coming on tv with south africa. how about the games against pakistan. this is for uk

is there a channel called setanta sports ireland, i thought there was setanteasports 1, 2 and golf

i see, well i live in england and have ntl. would i get it.

can someone pm me if they have been to edgbaston, i am thinking about getting restricted view tickets in the eric hollis stands. i just want some information.

thanks

I think Dish always has something.

DISHNetwork usually shows England's home games on PPV, but I have yet to see anything from them for this tour. I remember last summer they didn't bother announcing the Pakistani tour to England until two weeks prior.

You'd have thought that if they broadcast the Pakistan series they would the India series, especially with the changes within Cricket India.

Dish Network always broadcasts in the USA. It has been a few years now. They have the rights, no one else does. The only cricket other channels broadcast is unofficial matches, friendly matches, or matches that are for some cause (raise money for AIDS, etc).

As far as prediction for the series goes, it's a hard decision. Will give it some thought and get back.

Dish Network always broadcasts in the USA. It has been a few years now. They have the rights, no one else does. The only cricket other channels broadcast is unofficial matches, friendly matches, or matches that are for some cause (raise money for AIDS, etc).

That's incorrect. Dish Network have rights to matches shown by Sky Sports, Ten sports, ARY digital, and any major tournaments such as the World Cup or the Champions Trophy. I'm not sure about Australian home games, but anything else not being shown on Dish is shown by Directv. Those two have the licenses split up between them. So basically if you had a subscription to both in the US, you wouldn't miss any Test or ODI cricket. :)

We've had enough of Dish and their ridiculously high prices. Hope DirecTV gets it this time. They are relatively cheaper than Dish!

I don't know how Agarkar gets his wickets He has no pace, no movement, and sucks at fielding. Even Nehra was better than him!

My List of Forgotten Indian Bowlers

Balaji
Nehra

Who is next? Probably Munaf Patel. I'm sorry, but I really think this is a poor selection.

Agarkar sucks at fielding? Nehra better than him? Have you watched Agarkar closely???

Agarkar has one of the best arms in Indian cricket, and is a very agile fielder. A safe pair of hands too.

Yes, Balaji has been forgotten, but he is also to be blamed. We have never heard of him till now. His fitness remains a mystery. Nehra sucked. Too too expensive, and a very poor fielder.

If KP can do it against Warne and Murali, hecan do it against Kumble.

When will people realise that Harmy has a game plan? When Ganguly steps to the offside in anticipation of a wide, Harmy will bowl a straight one ;)

Kumble is a better thinker than both Warne and Murali. He may not have their big 'turn' but he has a better brain to bring out the weakness of each batsman!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread