India in England/Ireland/Scotland

We've had enough of Dish and their ridiculously high prices. Hope DirecTV gets it this time. They are relatively cheaper than Dish!

Agarkar sucks at fielding? Nehra better than him? Have you watched Agarkar closely???

Agarkar has one of the best arms in Indian cricket, and is a very agile fielder. A safe pair of hands too.

Yes, Balaji has been forgotten, but he is also to be blamed. We have never heard of him till now. His fitness remains a mystery. Nehra sucked. Too too expensive, and a very poor fielder.

Kumble is a better thinker than both Warne and Murali. He may not have their big 'turn' but he has a better brain to bring out the weakness of each batsman!

I sorry, Kumble is not better than Warne or Murali. Defiantly not Murali and Nehra and Balaji were two times better than Agarkar. Nehra's fielding was terrible, but Agarkar isn't exactly the best fielder.

Warne was a genius thinker. I haven't seen anyone better at out-thinking a batsman.

warne is a much better bowler, but you cant knock kumble he is good as well

Well, just noticed about the revised contracts... Suprised to see Harbhajan singh demoted to B along with Sehwag and Laxman. There is no suprise with Viru though for getting demoted. But i have a feeling that they are making Bhaji and Pathan to go rusty.:rolleyes:

http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/india/content/current/story/298279.html

Agarkar is also in Grade B.

I sorry, Kumble is not better than Warne or Murali. Defiantly not Murali and Nehra and Balaji were two times better than Agarkar. Nehra's fielding was terrible, but Agarkar isn't exactly the best fielder.
Agarkar is probably the best fielders of all the faster bowlers we have. In fact, there is almost no doubt about that. In fact, if he just got his bowling and batting settled at the same time.... ah well.

As for Kumble, I think he is a better thinker than Murali, but not Warne. It seems Murali relies a lot on the turn he gets to get wickets, whereas Kumble has to work on batsman a lot more. This is simply because Murali and Warne are blessed with more talent than Kumble, imo.

We've had enough of Dish and their ridiculously high prices.

I have had enough of DISH and everything else here in the US.

I am moving back to Mumbai for good in July where I'll be able to watch the India Vs England Test Matches on a Big Screen Flat Panel TV at the MIG Cricket Club with a beer in my hand for free. :cool:

I have had enough of DISH and everything else here in the US.

I am moving back to Mumbai for good in July where I'll be able to watch the India Vs England Test Matches on a Big Screen Flat Panel TV at the MIG Cricket Club with a beer in my hand for free. :cool:

Free beer? Get me over there :cool:

i think the ireland and scotland games and maybe pakistan games are coming on a channel called zee cinema

Kumble is one of the most underrated cricketers of his generation.
He has around 550 test match and 330 ODI wickets and still does not get recognized by many as a legend of the game.

Maybe,he is a bit unfortunate that he has played in the same era as Murali and Warnie.
He would have sure been recognized as a bigger star, had he played in a different era.

Having said that, we are fortunate to have seen a golden era for spinners.
Three contemporary spinners with more than 550+ wickets !
Would have been unimaginable a few decades ago.

Users who are viewing this thread