India in England/Ireland/Scotland

lol so far for Tremlett's five-for. He sure as heck didn't deserve one for his display today, so I'm glad he didn't get it. He was wayward...bowling everywhere. And was too far from the offstump to actually trouble the batsmen on many occassions.

most of the england crickets have no manners and zaheer was just teaching them some manners

yes that hundred in the last match against your left armers is a massive weakness...

since half your attack bowls leftarm.. then he's bound to get out to one eventually...
Being dismissed three times in a row in very similar fashion are signs of a weakness. You can ignore it, but I am sure he has a shred more cricketing intelligence in his gray matter.

lol so far for Tremlett's five-for. He sure as heck didn't deserve one for his display today, so I'm glad he didn't get it. He was wayward...bowling everywhere. And was too far from the offstump to actually trouble the batsmen on many occassions.

Even so, he's bowled 40 overs and has been England's most economical bowler in the innings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being dismissed three times in a row in very similar fashion are signs of a weakness. You can ignore it, but I am sure he has a shred more cricketing intelligence in his gray matter.

It is definitely a weakness. It's no coincidence that we haven't seen any vintage Pietersen in this series.

Last edited by a moderator:

he made planty of runs averaging over 50 this series?

wow i wish all our batsman had that weakness..

he made planty of runs averaging over 50 this series?

wow i wish all our batsman had that weakness..
Sure, same here. Because then they would all be spent up by one good innings, huh? That means that Strauss, Vaughan and Cook, not to mention Pietersen, are already used up. That leaves Bell, Collingwood and Prior and they don't look in too good touch.

Seriously, if you cannot acknowledge that he has a weakness, debating with you is as useful as trying to explain economics to a frog.

Sreesanth is out lbw. My word how i would have loved to have said that last bloody week!!

Pietersen clearly struggles against left-armers because we've yet to see him open his arms at all in the series.

Another slightly dodgy decision, but it was a strange decision from Sreesanth and you can see why he gave it out. England will need to survive the last session if we are gonna have a good chance of a draw.

Should be interesting for the remaining part. I think we might get 15 overs in tonight. Hope we can get 2-3 wickets by tonight.

We have a big lead behind us. Should try to attack all the time.

India do have plenty of overs to play with, but the first sniff of bad light and England will be off.

India do have plenty of overs to play with, but the first sniff of bad light and England will be off.

I dont think that will happen too soon for your liking. Its still very good out there as far as light is concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread