India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Saints vs Catalans final. I'm going to Wem-ber-ley!!

Well, you have to watch something to keep you from watching this shambles don't you? Radio 5 Live is an absolute Godsend!

Zaheer, RP and Sreesanth should look to have some fun out there, and try to entertain the crowd who are disappointed with Dhoni's failure today.

Dude...what's with the rush? India has more than enough time to bundle out England. Even if England make enough, they'll have to chase a very small total.

this is just a waste of time

Laxman out....why are they still out there??

Its because we need to be out there... we need to frustrate you guys (ur team) to death. lolz!

Interesting duel between Zaheer and Pietersen.. He he.. some much needed entertainment.

Tremlett has a chance to take 5 wickets here. He's bowled well and a 5'fer would give the England fans a little bit to cheer in a dire performance so far.

lol what happened between zaheer and pieterson??? i was gone for 5 mins bc it got so boring..

Kumble GONE! Good innings from him of 30.

Sreesanth and RP now. Go for the swing guys! We can have few more runs under our belt.

I would assume that Kevin Pietersen is a little pissed off after his weakness against left armers bowling around the wicket has been uncovered.

yes that hundred in the last match against your left armers is a massive weakness...

since half your attack bowls leftarm.. then he's bound to get out to one eventually...

One more to go! Time for the break dancer to come in!

Ask Pietersen to try his antics on this guy!

lol pieterseen try it on V's anyone..

he's not lacking in confidence.. or hadn't u noticed :P

Users who are viewing this thread