India in England/Ireland/Scotland

I don't mind sledging, but when it's someone who isn't playing very well doing it then it's rather stupid.

if you saw it on Sky Sports 1 he said a profanity to Michael Vaughn after Vaughn cover drived him. I think that was pretty unnessecary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ganguly probably will too. I remember Katich being fined for a similar reaction to a bad decision in 2005.

That was probably one of the worst decisions i've seen though :p

both of them were really bad, Katich's LBW desicion was going well over the top and there wasn't even a noise in Ganguly's so called edge down leg-side :mad:

EDIT: just read headline on Cricinfo, 'England Digging in', hell that scares, but it was inevitable after they settled

Last edited:
England look relatively composed. They have to expect the odd great ball that will swing round corners, but also remember that India are trying to get them out, so there will be runs available. We need Strauss and Vaughan to score big and take their time over it.

India need to put Kumble on sooner or later, if Kumble Struggles or the English batsmen find him easy to play then this match is heading for a big fat draw...you have to say a lot depends on Kumble today

India need to put Kumble on sooner or later, if Kumble Struggles or the English batsmen find him easy to play then this match is heading for a big fat draw...you have to say a lot depends on Kumble today

True. Once the ball becomes old and loses its ability to swing, it all does depend on Kumble. England have a few patient cricketers as wel in Vaughan, Bell and Collingwood.

Besides khan not alot of the bowlers have bowled that well. Dravid should go back to khan

England are doing great so far. Biting into this lead. Ideally, India would want them to be 4 wickets down at least when the runs are balanced.

Somehow, I feel it's going to be England's day.

Users who are viewing this thread