India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Sky Pie is freakishly accurate. On the end of day three it was 7-1 to India and with 6 sessions left, England do need to win each session to draw the match.

That was during the Ashes when there was nothing you could do but put on a false act of optimism. This is against India, in a series that we should be winning comfortably but are playing poorly.
Don't think you should expect England to win comfortably. They have been dominant at home but most of the strong teams that came had the bad luck of the conditions and hadn't really acclimatized. India has spent plenty of time in or around England and the test series is long enough that it was always going to be somewhat of a challenge.

Isn't it typical that we might well need the weather to help us out of this one, but the forecast is set fair, yet when we needed the sodding bad light/rain to stay away to take one damn wicket, it arrived like the cavalry to save India?
Well, you got the best of the conditions for the most part of the first test match, mainly batting when the sun was out and bowling when the conditions were overcast. It was just that the final throw of the dice went India's way.

Last edited:
The Indian bowlers have not risen up to the occassion here.
Sreesanth has been way short of his best and RP has been honest at best.
It has been Zaheer who has kept India`s hopes of getting a win alive.

Sreesanth must now reduce his antics and concentrate on his bowling.
India need a fully firing Sreesanth to get the 10 English wickets in this innings.

Lmao. Gotta love Pietersen last night at Zaheer Khan. His always got something to say. I hope he takes him to cleaners.

I hope Khan cleans up his stumps.

England getting runs at a fast clip here.
The lead is getting wiped off very quickly. Problems big time for India here.

Last edited:
I feel another Pietersen special coming in this innings. He has looked in good touch the few balls he's been in and if he can nullify Kumble, it would help England to no end.

Good wicket that was! But seeing the way Vaughan and Pietersen are batting, if we let Pietersen bat for long, we might have to chase 150+ tomorrow and we might be under pressure soon.

India got the breakthrough. England are batting well at the moment. If they continue like this for the day then india need something special

Vaughan struggling this over against Zaheer. I think if Vaughan gets through this period of 9-10 overs, he may be in to score a biggish hundred.

woah BEAMER !!

India are disgracing themselves with bad behaviour here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread