India in England/Ireland/Scotland

woah BEAMER !!

India are disgracing themselves with bad behaviour here

Oh come on! It was clear that the ball slipped from his hand. He rendered an immediate apology. And after the over, he again apologised, it seems when Vaughan and Dravid had a conversation. Just because its Sreesanth, you are talking about behavior.

Yah! KP GONE! YES! YES! YES!

Great ball from RP! Swung so much to get KP plumb in front.

KP was out previous ball before RP got him LBW! The snicko shows an edge off the bottom part of the bat. Great that RP got him the next ball itself. Superb! It evened out immediately.

Last edited:
i wasn't refering to the beamer..

just their all round behaviour... Singh is also going to loose his match fees.

Big blow, KPs not been himself this summer though. Hopefully he can do something at The Oval or at in the ODIs. Vaughan is the key man I think.

i wasn't refering to the beamer..

just their all round behaviour... Singh is also going to loose his match fees.

Singh? What did he do?

You guys do the bantering, we give it back. May be you guys are not able to take it because all this bantering is coming from India who are really not known to give it back to their opponents. The medicine that you give us, when given back, tastes even bitter.

both of them were really bad, Katich's LBW desicion was going well over the top and there wasn't even a noise in Ganguly's so called edge down leg-side :mad:

EDIT: just read headline on Cricinfo, 'England Digging in', hell that scares, but it was inevitable after they settled

David Lloyd was talking in one of his commentary stints about this. He said he talked to the umpire about it and Taufel said he'd give it all the time so there obviously was a noise. Laxman even said he'd heard a noise apparently.

Guys can we keep this on topic please.

Last edited:
If we are to have any hope of saving the match, the partnership needs to take us beyond India's lead. Then it will take a massive effort from bell, Prior and the tail to get a lead past 200. Even then i'd fancy India to chase that down.

still bowling ful tosses..luckily this time wide of stumps..

Sreesanth should play baseball :p

Singh? What did he do?

Went down to the slips while appealing even though the umpire said it was not out. Shame really because he has bowled so well this series.

still bowling ful tosses..luckily this time wide of stumps..

Sreesanth should play baseball :p

He is bowling horribly at the moment. Seems more interested in other activities.

Last edited:
back on topic, india have let the victory slip to me, so angry at the rubbish bowling and sreesanth thinking he is all 'hard'. for me its a 90% draw and 5% win and you never know what england could do. At 220-3 its all gone :@

I was afraid that we would be in this kind of situation. The Indian bowlers are far too inconsistent. I think this match is heading for a draw unless India get the rest of wickets in a hurry. The job for English batsmen is far from over but if they play sensibly then I dont see India winning.

100 UP FOR MV! :D

Vaughno leading from the front, he needs to make this a double if it's not too much to ask :D

lol why the pessimism?

u only need 1-2 more wkts and you're home and dry..

Top class knock by Vaughan here

Users who are viewing this thread