India in England/Ireland/Scotland

oh MY GOD! thats a lucky wicket!

poor vaughan! he didnt deserve that type of ending for a truly magnificient innings.

one bit of misfortune for Vaughan and now India look like their going to win comfortably. need Prior to perform now but i very much doubt he will. Has struggled when he's come up against quality attacks so far.

Yahooooo..... First ball, Bell GONE!

Brilliant stuff! The Vaughan wicket was the much needed boost for India!

Oh! why the drinks break now?? india are riding a good momentum.

Last edited:
England now lead by 4 runs! This is what the real India is!

They are showing their true colors. Only they can lose from a situation like this match (not lost yet, but they might!).

I am really suprised that you had so much faith in our bowlers. I lost it completely during the DLF Cup itself.. And still have no faith in our bowlers especially RPSingh. From the current lineup, i only expect Jumbo to cause some damage from his experience. But looks like pitch has become ideal for batting though now.

Very very disappointed to see KP going for very less runs. I missed all the actions as me came back home late. But i was expecting KP to get a century and wickets sacrificed in another end.. i.e a heroic knock from KP is what i expected ;)

One more wicket and the English tail will be exposed. Prior probably needs to play the most important innings of his career so far.

Vaughan's dismissal was crucial and the new ball got Bell's wicket.

one bit of misfortune for Vaughan and now India look like their going to win comfortably. need Prior to perform now but i very much doubt he will. Has struggled when he's come up against quality attacks so far.

Eh? He's played two teams and done rather well.

Bells awful run continues, he's got to score at the Oval or I'd drop him, he's too inconsistent. It's either out or decent score. 3 scores past double figures this summer iirc.
India in charge yet again.

Vaughan played excellently, very unlucky dismissal too.

I am really suprised that you had so much faith in our bowlers. I lost it completely during the DLF Cup itself.. And still have no faith in our bowlers especially RPSingh. From the current lineup, i only expect Jumbo to cause some damage from his experience. But looks like pitch has become ideal for batting though now.

Very very disappointed to see KP going for very less runs. I missed all the actions as me came back home late. But i was expecting KP to get a century and wickets sacrificed in another end.. i.e a heroic knock from KP is what i expected ;)

our bowlers did well in the first test and also did well here in the first innings. i thought they would have the confidence going to do well.

zaheer has created an opening here. we need to cash in. i wish dravid throws out sreesanth here and for the next match. bring RP in! RP has been doing well this series.

Eh? He's played two teams and done rather well.

Bells awful run continues, he's got to score at the Oval or I'd drop him, he's too inconsistent. It's either out or decent score. 3 scores past double figures this summer iirc.
India in charge yet again.

Vaughan played excellently, very unlucky dismissal too.

he got some scores against the Windies in the tests but not in the ODI's and he struggled more as their attack improved. I know its early but i just doubt he will be able to do it under pressure. I also may have been hoping to curse him into playing well :p

:happy Zaheer, take sreesanth off and put RP Singh on!, two lefties will be chaos for the English batsmen

David Lloyd talking about MS Dhoni is haveing a bad day, needs to sort out his wicketkeeping...

Users who are viewing this thread