India in England/Ireland/Scotland

ah quit whining.. you're going 1up in a series you have no right to be leading in..

RP taking out Prior`s middle stump there.
C`mon India !
Clean them up tonight and we`ll have some runs for breakfast tomorrow.

The weather has been really cruel to England this summer. Robbed us of a victory at Lords, gave us a horrid first day at Trent Bridge which made the Test dependant on the toss and has been beautifully sunny for the rest of the toss. Why does it save India, yet impact misery on England? But I digress, barring a miracle from Collingwood, England need a huge performance at the Oval to prevent an embarrassing home defeat.

ah quit whining.. you're going 1up in a series you have no right to be leading in..

England have had so many decisions going their way this game. They should've tied it with that many chances.

Gah not the umpire's decisions debate again. We've had this already. It evens out, you take the rough with the smooth etc etc...

Broad would make a 100 here :p I'm not giving up yet, if Colly is there at the end then Sidebottom can hang around for a bit we might have a chance with Monty on a last ay pitch but its about as likely as Beefy playing for England again

Dude...Sreesanth sucks. He needs to be sacked. His problem isn't his bowling, it's his head. Once he clears that out, his bowling will automatically improve. Who does he think he is?

at least we now know it was the weather ..not a downturn in form

except for Bell everyoen seems to be contributing either with runs or wickets

so "WEATHER PERMITTING" i am confident we can beat india to secure a draw at the oval.

so much for the "danger man kumble.."..he's done nowt whole in the series so far

I was not whining about decisions. I have said that these decisions happen. Where is zaheer kahn. If india win this series well done but long way to go

Users who are viewing this thread