India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Take out ganguly

Not sure why dravid stoped with khan

Khan coming back in

Last edited:
Why is Ganguly bowling right now? India should look to attack....bring in Kumble, he can wrap up Tailenders. And Zaheer again.

Or maybe you should quit complaining. I dont think England would mind losing this test as a lot of it was out of their hands.

At least you wont lose disasterously, England should have their head held high whatever the result, because we have to admit, Vaughan got out unluckily, and if we hadnt took that wicket this match would have been heading for a draw...:o

Yes, should be, but your not, sour grapes? :rolleyes:

Sport is a results business. The scorecard will read 'England 0 - 1 India' not 'England 0 - 1 India but England were incredibly unlucky so don't worry'. Whether we deserved to lose or if it was out of our hands means nothing; The ICC rankings don't reflect on that.

You are making out that india are crap. They are not that bad

Am I? I'm saying England are a better team than India and we should be beating them. Something which we aren't doing due to a combination of bad weather and poor batting.

at least we know now, that unless it rains for a week and is 100% overcast at the oval, then we got nothing much to fear from these bowlers.

Zaheer khan bowled well, all other bowlers shoudl give their match fees to him..(unless they all got fined..lol)

at least we know now, that unless it rains for a week and is 100% overcast at the oval, then we got nothing much to fear from these bowlers.

Zaheer khan bowled well, all other bowlers shoudl give their match fees to him..(unless they all got fined..lol)

well we know Sreesanth will get fined...:rolleyes:

if there is any justice in the world..

1. colly will make a 100
2. Eng set India 150 to win
3. It becomes overcast tomorrow
4. Eng bowl india out for 120 in bowler friendly conditions..

Am I? I'm saying England are a better team than India and we should be beating them. Something which we aren't doing due to a combination of bad weather and poor batting.

Point noted and accepted. I dont think anyone here is going to deny that. But your repeated whining is getting a bit annoying now.

Users who are viewing this thread