India in England/Ireland/Scotland

well india should be batting soon...

do you think they'l go off for bad light ?

at the end of the day, how do you know the english bowlers would have bowled the same? England played some poor shots on pitch they knew would move. Pathetic exvuse to me...

Zaheer Khan has been rewarded for all his hardwork. Even when the conditions werent good for bowling, his alternating inswing and outswing, as well as the line was pretty much Akram like.

Sidebottom also bowled brilliantly this game but wasnt rewarded. India should really wrap up this game today itself.

you think you'd have made 481 batting on day 1??

wake up and smell the coffee

I am awake, and the coffee smells quite nice. I never said that we would've made 481 batting on day 1. I don't know what you're talking about.

at the end of the day i think india were better overall, like it or not

you have completely missed the point..India had the best of the bowling conditions ..followed by the best batting conditions..

if u had lost it would have been a very bad effort

why India batted in the best conditions of the summer..sure england would have enjoyed the same conditions..

maybe india would only have made 150 on day 1

Why are you coming up with lame ass hypothetical situations that you cant back up by anything but your imagination? Does it feel that bad to lose at home when you're a snobbish Englishman? You've been outplayed this game - conditions help or not. Accept it.

I don't think there's any need to resort to personal insults. You could try being gracious in victory you know.

lol if you can't see that India had the best of all the conditions.. then you are the only one in the whle world..

Why are you coming up with lame ass hypothetical situations that you cant back up by anything but your imagination? Does it feel that bad to lose at home when you're a snobbish Englishman? You've been outplayed this game - conditions help or not. Accept it.

playkid12, no need for that, be a good sportsman :)

Users who are viewing this thread