India in England/Ireland/Scotland

oh well 7 ODI's to look forward to now :rolleyes: 3 test series are poo when you consider a side can go 1 game ahead and they are the only sde that can win it. Maybe Broad will get a game in the next test. Ok i know it won't happen because all the bowlers were equally crap so it would be "unfair" to pick on one of them but i can always hope.

It shouldn't be 1-1.
We did outplay them in the first game and I think nobody doubts that. The umpires took the right decision to go off for bad light. That's test cricket, it's not an easy game where everybody gets the result they want. It's a hard fought game in which the weather does play a part. It just happens. You have to deal with it and move on.

i agree (and its not because i'm indian), its the way Test Cricket works.

oh well 7 ODI's to look forward to now 3 test series are poo when you consider a side can go 1 game ahead and they are the only sde that can win it. Maybe Broad will get a game in the next test. Ok i know it won't happen because all the bowlers were equally crap so it would be "unfair" to pick on one of them but i can always hope.

personally i think England's bowlers are better than India's

7 odi's..yay.. 7-0 one-day drubbing in front of the home fans..can't see us beating india in 1-dayers

wow sidebottom is batting well..

a promotion maybe in order

Last edited:
India should win this now. Sidebottom hit 14 runs of Kumble's over.

Kumble has bowled Janderson. Target is 73 runs.

Zaheer should be the man of the match at the end of this since he's taken 9 wickets, unless India lose somehow. But I wouldn't be surprised if Tendulkar would get it because of his name.

I agree with Joe. I can't stand this series being 3 tests. I'd have much rather had the 5 test series against India and the 3 test series against the West Indies. India in 5 tests would have been much more competitive than West Indies and the Cricket would have been better, drawing a bigger crowd, making more money etc. Would have been better all round. But hey-ho, gotta live with it.

40 minutes will mean about 10 overs. But the batsmen should try to get quick overs. But I don't think Jaffer and Karthik are the batsmen who will get quick runs.

Users who are viewing this thread