India in England/Ireland/Scotland

I root for a collapse.... In bouncy conditions, no faith in Ganguly. I always had no faith in Laxman. Dhoni is 50-50.

I am really scared. India need 450+ here.

Well i'm definatly happier than an hour ago, lets get Gangers out early, and Leave Sachin at the other end until Monty comes back in ;)

Was Karthik actually out though? Or was another Indian dismissed when he was not out in the 90's?

do feel sorry for karthik there, snicko didn't show anything, the slow motion replays showed nothing either.

If tendulkar and ganguly consolidate like @ TB, it'll be good. Still positive for India but chance for England.

I cant see the action so dont really know what happened but cricinfo says that there wasn't any noise on the snikometer

There was something but not much, and no im not watching the match, i just sit here and guess whats happening.

Either way India are still on top!

there wasnt im watching it live here and the commentators were checking the snickometer to see for a snick and there wasnt...not even a noise

Whatever, it was a shot which is a curse when you're in the 90's. Deserved to be out with a shot like that.

Vaughan found a bit of a partnership here with Anderson and Sidebottom. Anderson has slow his RPO down a little and is going at just under 4 RPO. Sidebottom is nearly the same.

Last edited:
surendar said:
You are always against him these days.... aren't you?

Not really, I got a little cricketweb award for predicting he would get runs at Trent Bridge in a thread which bashed Tendulkar and asked how much longer he should be given.

Snicko shows he tickled it.
On the contrary, Snicko registers no major change in sound.

I cant see the action so dont really know what happened but cricinfo says that there wasn't any noise on the snikometer
Well Cricinfo got it right. However, Karthik must have tickled it because he did not look angered at the decision--just disappointed with himself. Maybe evidence that even snickometer technology is not foolproof, forget about Hawkeye?

Last edited:
There was a slight something, thats why i said tickle.

Why dont we leave the subject, hit or no hit, hes back in the pavilion. Panesar to comeback on soon? Surely.

Second session evenly balanced in my opinion. India had the best of the beginning and England have got more than "a toe", as Harsha Bhogle claimed, in it at the moment. I see one of these two falling immediately after tea, and hopefully we will be treated to a Laxman special after that.

Well Cricinfo got it right. However, Karthik must have tickled it because he did not look angered at the decision--just disappointed with himself.

Actually, if you saw him walk back, he threw his bat...that could mean anything. I don't think he's the type of batsman that would walk back cursing out the umpire.

Whatever, it was a shot which is a curse when you're in the 90's. Deserved to be out with a shot like that.

No, he deserved to be out if he nicked it.

Anyway, no point in discussing this. I'm gonna go watch the match again lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread