India in England/Ireland/Scotland

What happened to Prior?

Sidebottom to Laxman, FOUR, dropped, and it's Prior again, Laxman prods hard at one that is angling across him and gets a thick edge, the ball flies at a comfortable height towards Strauss who is waiting at first slip, the ball is nearly in his hands when Prior dives to his right and gloves the ball away, the ball runs down to the boundary as well

Dont worry, just checked on www.cricinfo.com , man he's made a couple of Geriant Jones type errors hasn't he:p

I guess Prior has made up for those two dubious lbw decisions. :p

well when india do collapse, they collapse enough to make your make you feel ashamed of supporting india :eek: (slight exaggeration!) :p

but i cant see dhoni in a big partnership with either tendulkar or laxman, i reckon he'll get bounced out. and i mean look how england collapsed at lords in the first innings

Laxman gone, edged of tremlett

Laxman goes for a quick fifty and Prior must be counting his blessings and hoping that Tendulkar falls soon.

Now...its Dhoni time!

Interesting shot by Dhoni for four, his style of batting is strange to say the least. Stranger still is when everyone in my school team compares my batting style to his (ignoring the big hitting of course).

but he gets away with a boundary....woohooo! c'mon dhoni, he can perform very well on these fast tracks as he showed in pakistan

Prior takes a catch! Now the whole of England will prbably love him again:)

Prior takes a catch! Now the whole of England will prbably love him again:)

It was a throw your cap on it catch though, not exactly a toughie.

Tendulkar hogging the strike... come on, let Dhoni on so he can be out soon!

Another sublime shot from Tendulkar, he has done the hard work, can he get a hundred?

Users who are viewing this thread