India in England/Ireland/Scotland

unless dhoni starts whacking panesar around and kumble can just stay at the crease defending.....:p

thats crazy tho...Tendulkar's been making 80's and 90's.. He normally converts 50's into 100's so well...

I think India are in control of this match. Another 50-60 runs and they should be very pleased with their performance.

Seems to nullify the usefulness of Kumble we are trying to break his fingers :D

If we can get them out for 470 say, I might be happy. This pitch is still good for batting, just depends how RP and Zaheer bowl.

Seems to nullify the usefulness of Kumble we are trying to break his fingers :D

If we can get them out for 470 say, I might be happy. This pitch is still good for batting, just depends how RP and Zaheer bowl.
...and bat...

How could you miss out Sreesanth, he is not finished.

Gotta say, I feel bad for Sidebottom. He's been England's best bowler this series and has little result from it.

but he gets away with a boundary....woohooo! c'mon dhoni, he can perform very well on these fast tracks as he showed in pakistan

Fast tracks and Pakistan, how could you mention the two in the same line ?
The hundred he scored at Faisalabad wasn`t on a fast track by a long strech of imagination.

Tendulkar misses a fourth international hundred in this tour to the UK.
Having said that, it is good to see him getting to the 90s and 80s quite regularly now.
As long as it helps India do well, I`ll settle for it.

Last edited:
By track, I think he means outfield,

I went to wash my hair, what did I miss in the Lunch Break on Sky Sports? Did they do a pioneer of cricket or still dwelling on Ashley Giles?

This looks really bad for the English fans. Kumble is sticking around and Dhoni doesnt look like he's going to get out anytime soon. Zaheer can bat a little as well...

Kumble getting stuck in there.He is not making it easy for the English bowlers to get his wicket.
That is something you expect of Anil, don`t you ? He`s been a thorn in England`s flesh for the past couple of series.
Anyone remember his 58 at Nagpur which helped Kaif rescue India ?

Dhoni is on the attack now. He just hit a six. It seems the intent after lunch was to get quick runs.

Another six now.

Well if Dhoni plays like this, then he may become the first Indian to get a century this series.

Users who are viewing this thread