India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Another six of Dhoni! :laugh

And next ball he falls for the trap. He is caught.

Dhoni is such an entertainer, the quick runs may also mean that India want the win here.

I'm happy. It looks like the Indian batsmen have collective decided to score only half-centuries this tour. Looks like Dravid got the memo a little late.

Looked like he had got that final one away, but not hard enough.

Dhoni falls in the 90s as well.
A blistering inning that has put India firmly in control.
We`ve scored 481 and 500 in two consecutive innings without a century in there.
That is what you call a team effort.

It was a trap, thats exactly what they were going for with KP coming in because they knew he couldnt resist

Precisely his thinking. Credit to him as well, it worked.
Yup it worked, but I think India are probably looking for a declaration soonish. Dhoni was attacking regular bowlers as well, so Vaughan was just hoping Dhoni would mishit one.

Let's see if ZaK is also gonna be attacking.

Yes. Such team efforts scream consistancy and hopefully this line up can provide that in the remaining year or so they will be around.

Yup it worked, but I think India are probably looking for a declaration soonish. Dhoni was attacking regular bowlers as well, so Vaughan was just hoping Dhoni would mishit one.

Let's see if ZaK is also gonna be attacking.

They won't declare, but they are still looking for quick runs because the victory still seems to be the intention. 2-0 in England would be incredible.

It was a trap, thats exactly what they were going for with KP coming in because they knew he couldnt resist
A trap was what Jaffer was out off. This was hardly a trap--putting almost all fielders on the boundary and getting a part-timer on to a bloke who has already hit 4 sixes and looking good for more is not a trap as much as it is trying to play on probability.

Couldn't agree more. I like this a lot more than when one person does all of the work. No one stood out this series from the Indian batsmen - they all looked dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread