India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Pietersen is/used to be a decent bowler. When he first came to England he was primarily an off-spin bowler but developed his batting. He got out Hussain iirc in Australia in an England tour match, he isnt a bad bowler, probably better than Vaughan tbh.

Cant see England winning this test, series lost, unbeaten spell ended. Oh well.

Kumble doing really good here, score past 550 and no signs of declaration.

India would play for another 14 overs or so and then declare, push England completely out of the game.

Great 50 for Jumbo. The tail-enders haven't looked to be any kind of trouble. It might be tough to get England out on this pitch. But I can't see them winning this match.

Pietersen is/used to be a decent bowler. When he first came to England he was primarily an off-spin bowler but developed his batting. He got out Hussain iirc in Australia in an England tour match, he isnt a bad bowler, probably better than Vaughan tbh.

Cant see England winning this test, series lost, unbeaten spell ended. Oh well.

Its not like nothing, its major! There will be changes made for their next series.

TBH, I can't beleive we are talking like this when England haven't even faced a ball yet;)

India have done well to turn this series around.
They deserve to win no doubt about it.
They certainly would have thoughts on winning this test as well as England's mind set would be low as saving the series is impossible now.

Wow.. Not even in my dreams did I think that India would be in the position that they are in right now. 568/7 is amazing.. Kumble getting big runs?

This wicket seems stone dead. Unlucky that no batsman got to a hundred, but as Sohum said, we deserve the series win because everyone has contributed significantly with their bat to the team.

May be I shouldnt say it this early, but I think we have won this series unless something like the sky opens up and swallows us (read England winning).

what are the odd of kumble becoming the first centurion in the series for india? :p

zaheer khan out

catch anderson, bowled panesar, skied into the air

This is now the highest ever total without a single centurion in the innings.

Kumble is in with a shout to get a hundred, so do not post too early.

Wow.. Not even in my dreams did I think that India would be in the position that they are in right now. 568/7 is amazing.. Kumble getting big runs?

Believe it mate you are.
Kumble will be a handful on here.
England can still take something by making big runs and then bowling India out for perhaps 300.
This is a good wicket and hopefully England can get some form for the ODI's

as much as i want jumbo to get a century, i doubt rp singh will play the defensive role in order to let kumble to get his ton :(

There is something about England and legspinners scoring runs against them.
Warnie did it in the 2005 Ashes and it is Kumble doing it here.

A biggie by Kumble and that is India`s 600 , and Kumble on 82 !
Sreesanth must not do anything silly.

All we need now is to get a few English wickets before stumps.

Last edited:
Sree's swinging wildly. He should look to just get Kumble the strike.

Users who are viewing this thread