India in England/Ireland/Scotland

I know we're trying to be positive and make India fans support India when they are losing...but Dravid did make a cock up at the toss, batting under these lights?

Good luck.
43-4.

well....i think only a few people would appreciate dravid as a captain....!
everyone knows hes a soft natured, defensive and a -ve thinking captain....
i wouldnt go as far as calling him a sissy but one wouldnt mind calling him one
especially when taken into account his KEEPING QUIET during the chappell incidents...

I know we're trying to be positive and make India fans support India when they are losing...but Dravid did make a cock up at the toss, batting under these lights?

Good luck.
43-4.
If in doubt in a day nighter, I say have a bat, because if you are skittled for 150 there's always the oppurtunity to bowl the opposition out for less in the dark, India's bowlers couldn't do much out there, not much to work with.
But then again, i'm not captain of England.

thank you, but even the aussies would find it extremely difficult at 47-4, so how would you expext the most inconsistentside in the world to make 289? :p

ohhhh, dhoni almost out, it was gloved the prior bit it was a no-ball

i would dare to go as far as calling cricket as the ONLY sport in india....
almost everyone is a cricket fan....

and when indias population is over 100 crores....why arent we able to find
quality players especially bowlers ??

whereas australias population is only 20 crores or so.plus, other major sports like football,rugby,hockey etc are also famous...and still its the number one team....

whereas australias population is only 20 crores or so.plus, other major sports like football,rugby,hockey etc are also famous...and still its the number one team....

politics.....:rolleyes:

RR up to 7.7

Last edited:
Our innings was made for the headline writers, as Sky showed, "A Cook and Bell story" an obvious but very clever spin on "A Cock and Bull story".

This has been the best ODI performance from us for a long time, we can't forget though that we won the first ODI against the West Indies and went on to lose. We can't get ahead of ourselves.

i cant take it anymore, im not watching the match anymore...

67 off 23 overs :confused:

I know 4 wickets are down but the RR is already over 8 - are they planning a 15 run per over slog fest for the last 10 overs or something :eek:

ok the run rate is basically 10 now so india might as well go home

I can write a 500 page book answering that question.

Dhoni played a poor innings. No one was asking him to go for broke, but if Dravid can manage to score 40 off 60, there's no reason why Dhoni should only manage 19 off about 70 deliveries. Karthik would have been much more proactive and it just looks like Dhoni got into a mental block.

Well, India have just about done everything wrong in this match and hopefully it will spur them on to greater things in the next 6 games.

Dhoni is out, game was over anyway but there you go.l
It would be nice practice for the Twenty20 World Cup that Dravid is not going to be part of. :p

Last edited:
wow some very slow batting out there..

flintoff's bowled 6 overs for 11..5 of which are no balls...

going to be a heavy defeat here..

Users who are viewing this thread