India in England/Ireland/Scotland

OMG !!! why do indians suck so much during ODIs ??
they are a totally different side when playing odis....
It's always one side of our game that is failing--batting, bowling or fielding. Today all three decided to give it a miss.

You know, Sachin and Sourav are in the team because of their experience. Yet we saw Ganguly not looking at his partner while running and Sachin picking the ball off to short mid-wicket for the umpteenth time in his career. Not exactly using their experience to its best, are they.

Last edited:
i reckon dhoni will be out after hitting a 4 off about 20 balls...

It's always one side of our game that is failing--batting, bowling or fielding. Today all three decided to give it a miss.

You know, Sachin and Sourav are in the team because of their experience. Yet we saw Ganguly not looking at his partner while running and Sachin picking the ball off to short mid-wicket for the umpteenth time in his career. Not exactly using their experience to its best, are they.

come to think about it, i think ganguly would never have been considered by a cricket club if he wasnt able to bat, he's so crap at running, and is probably the most unfit player in the squad, (yes, i even think ramesh powar is better)

Last edited:

no wonder...:rolleyes:

And i wish commentators stop calling india a 'world class batting line-up', theyre not a f***ing wordl class batting line up because theyre simply not consistent enough!! :mad

consistent is not a word in the indian teams dictionary !!!!!!
and they'll always give the statistics of "3 players ODI runs accumulate more than 30,000 Runs" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Great 1st Over From Freddie High 80's All The Way Through Even Just Into The 90's

Nice 2 See All The Quickies Gettin Good Speed With The Control For A Change

even sourav has done that for the umpteenth time.......
well, atleast we are in a formidable position(overall) due to them...
otherwise our team will be even worse than bangladesh...

no wonder...:rolleyes:

consistent is not a word in the indian teams dictionary !!!!!!
and they'll always give the statistics of "3 players ODI runs accumulate more than 30,000 Runs" :rolleyes:

oh, ok, that explains a lot...

why is dravid leaving a long hop outside off stump?v:mad:

anyway, i think we are missing the point here, england have bowled really well

Last edited by a moderator:
even sourav has done that for the umpteenth time.......
well, atleast we are in a formidable position(overall) due to them...
otherwise our team will be even worse than bangladesh...
Yeah, it's a shame. I don't see Uthappa and whoever comes in for Dada (probably Gambhir) doing much better.

He'd probably edge it straight to gully, that's why.

wow all the enlish bowlers hitting the 90mph mark regularly, shame india's bowlers struggled to hit 85mph, not to mention any names *cough*(aji...)*cough*..

dravid i think dropped at second slip

I wish some of the Indian fans on here would start to get behind their team a little bit more. You wouldn't think these players have just won a Test series.

anyway, i think we are missing the point here, england have bowled really well

well....its after all dravid :p

yup....all of them are bowling over 85 mph...jimmy and flintoff are whizzling
the ball at around 90mph !

hope munaf patel is watching and LEARNING something from them...

well....its after all dravid :p

yup....all of them are bowling over 85 mph...jimmy and flintoff are whizzling
the ball at around 90mph !

hope munaf patel is watching and LEARNING something from them...

yes totally agree, beating the bat regularly as well which i think only happened once in the english innings, it was zaheer to cook

OMG! India actually took a risk, dravid - out of all people - played a pull shot

oh, ok

all credit to englands bowlers though, theyve bowled superbly with pace and accuracy, theyve bought a dead bowling pitch alive :clap

I know we're trying to be positive and make India fans support India when they are losing...but Dravid did make a cock up at the toss, batting under these lights?

Good luck.
43-4.
If in doubt in a day nighter, I say have a bat, because if you are skittled for 150 there's always the oppurtunity to bowl the opposition out for less in the dark, India's bowlers couldn't do much out there, not much to work with.
But then again, i'm not captain of England.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread