India in England/Ireland/Scotland

are india going to block for the rest out their overs?

crowds got bored and are leaving..

This is an absolutely embarrassing performance from India. There's not much else to be said about this game from the Indian perspective. From England's perspective, many good things to take home. Bell 100, Cook 100, Mascarenhas first wicket (all against India, too, whoo). Flintoff back is probably the most positive thing for their future prospects.

And a huge six now from Zaheer Khan against Collingwood. Easily the best shot of the innings.

Is it me or have there been very few close ODIs this year? The result seems to be done and dusted by about 5 overs into the second innings.

It's strange, Freddie has done nothing in this match, it's not his fault - we batted well and we took the wickets first - but seeing him out there in an England shirt again makes me feel warm inside. Why?

Is it me or have there been very few close ODIs this year? The result seems to be done and dusted by about 5 overs into the second innings.
In England may be. The Future Cup in Ireland (South Africa-India) had very close finishes in all the games (although the first one was more cosmetically close than anything else). Apart from that we basically have the World Cup which was more Australia ripping everyone apart and having some associate-bashing more than anything else.

Flintoff bowled tightly on his comeback to International cricket, isn't that "something," for you?

Ahh just saw the result, forgot to watch it...finally England play well in an ODI.

india never turned up..

will have to watch the highlights..disappointed to see that they are scheduled for 12-1am !!

Ahh Well, is it past your bed time or something?? :p

Users who are viewing this thread