India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Play back on. For india to stay in this game. They need to win the two remaining sessions in this game

Sorry i meant the two remaining sessions in todays day and of course the other sessions

Last edited:
Steve Bucknor isn't doing Alistair Cook too many favours in this match.

I only saw the replay of Alastair Cook's wicket and I thought it hit him outside the line of off stump.

It probably looked stone dead in real time to the naked eye though so I won't be too harsh.

The clouds around the ground are really dark and it looks like it could rain really heavily at any moment. I would like to see as much play as possible though, I feel if Michael Vaughan and Kevin Pietersen can stay together for a decent amount of time England will be well placed to win.

India are doing well at the moment keeping it tight, picked up 2 there

KP is definitely struggling against these 2 left-arm quicks

Kp is struggling but you never know with kp

I think r p singh was unlucky there. That was very close, looked plumb

Last edited:
Horrible batting performance. Dhoni, this is the real test man. You are failing all this. All your runs on dead sub continental tracks wont come for anything if you dont score abroad. Its a shame that the person who can replace Dhoni in the next match isnt exactly a reliable player on pitches abroad (Yuvraj).

This is India at its best - when one area clicks, the other area ditches us.

Its regular business. I am going to hope India bowl out England for a cheap score and set up a good test match. But what actually happens is anybody's guess. All this is painful for the die hard Indian cricket fan, seeing the team not learning from its mistakes at all. Yet we love this team so much that we cant get rid of ourselves from watching them.

R p singhs appeal was close. I think play will continue around 5:45

Given the innings lead of 97, I reckon another over 200 and we are in pole position. Won't be easy though.

covers back on. the more it rains, the more seamer friendly it will become

If India has to chase anything over 300, they'd lose. Between 200 - 300, I'd fancy an England win. Under 200 though, India will win.

I thing england will want about 400. I hope india wont let them get that close to 400, hopefully not even 300

I thing england will want about 400. I hope india wont let them get that close to 400, hopefully not even 300

a 400 lead isn't needed. anything over 275 is a challenge

Users who are viewing this thread