India in England/Ireland/Scotland

India are in big trouble now, its rain for draw or defeat, i doubt they can win now but who knows

Looks like we complimented Dada a little too early. Decent delivery from Sidebottom. We will be heavily unhanded when we have to deal with Panesar, though, unless Laxman finds some sort of form.

You absolute beauty Jimmy! Good innings from Karthik, but unless quick rain comes then we look like we'll wrap this up! 3 more for the 10-fer Jimmy!

yes i agree with sohummisra, but why do the pundits keep going on about 'india's world class batting line-up'. we're not world class anymore, okay, we have got players who were world class, but sadly not anymore. we've got the players, but not the players in form....

I wasn't taking about Monty's celebrations, you are putting words in my mouth now and I genuinely didn't mean it. Infact I didn't even see it. His are pretty funny. I was saying, when bowlers over do their celebrations using hand gestures etc, they usually get fined or reported for it. He has full right to celebrate. But he pranced around and must have thrust his hands in the air about 10 times in the 2 minutes of it. Forget I said anything, I knew you'd get all offended. I'm not ripping on him. It just doesn't seem sportsman like. What ever happened to modesty and humbleness.

India lost 2 wickets so they arn't looking very good now. They havn't turned up with the bat quite yet. Lets hope they do in the following tests.

yes i agree with sohummisra, but why do the pundits keep going on about 'india's world class batting line-up'. we're not world class anymore, okay, we have got players who were world class, but sadly not anymore. we've got the players, but not the players in form....
Let's hope your avatar has a good day. ;)

Correct, Dravid excepted. England however do have a world class batting line up ;)

Not just a good day a cracking day, that would get him player of the match. Gets 4, risky shot

Users who are viewing this thread