India in England/Ireland/Scotland

c) To improve his fairly >> UGLY << Test Bowling Average of 38 aswell. :p

Since when did Ganguly become one of the top 3 players in World Cricket?

Hahahaha.
Since when are any of them in the top 3?

Forgive the pessimism, but if we let this partnership go on any longer we're screwed. Especially with Kumble still to bat.
England need some Tremlett magic right now.

Last edited:
Well batted my Dhoni and Laxman.
If the rain holds off there could be a victory chance if this partnership can build.
England need a wicket and get a tailend batsmen in there.

even though india, have did well after the 2 quick wickets. it is still a real hard task

Forgive the pessimism, but if we let this partnership go on any longer we're screwed. Especially with Kumble still to bat.
I think it's well founded fear. VVS Laxman has magic powers. Equally though, Indian fans should fear that this partnership, which has done the hard work, might break so easily.

Dhoni and Laxman are looking comfortable now with England's bowlers looking ineffective.
India will want the rain to stay away these two are playing.
The runs required are slowly but surely coming down.

Here's Dhoni's chance to show the world what he's made of. If he can somehow pull this off, my respect for him as a Test player will go through the roof.

nothing out of the ordinary?

chase their highest 4th innings total in decades..which is also the highest 4th innings chase at lords EVER..

no nothing out of the ordinary there..:rolleyes:

I think India will probly be all out for around 280-290

Seeing the run rate required, its nothing out of the ordinary. They wont be thinking about the highest 4th innings total, etc. Its all in the mind. The conditions have been good for batting ever since India have batted.

Now seeing the situation, if Kumble can slug it for more time, I think the bad light might come into play. Kumble can slug it out there in the middle and if Dhoni can go on, I feel we still might have a chance of drawing the game.

If we can play out till the end, we will even win this (the over optimistic nature of me!).

Here's Dhoni's chance to show the world what he's made of. If he can somehow pull this off, my respect for him as a Test player will go through the roof.

Kumble now GONE! England getting so close to the win!

Last edited:
Come on india you need to try just abit harder you have done well so far

Risky singles, that dhoni taking

Bad shot, by khan. India need to play sensible

Last edited:
Bloody light-meters! Two lousy wickets, come on umpires. Use some sense and let us use spin at both ends!

I can only imagine they are deliberately mistiming swings at wide deliveries to convince the umpires that they can't see. Seems to be ridiculous play when you're 8 down.

RP Singh gets bowled, brainless cricket by him, trying to attack.

It is down to Sreesanth and Dhoni now, they must bat till tea, surely the rain will interupt by then.

Users who are viewing this thread