India in England/Ireland/Scotland

RP Singh was playing a shot in this situation. :laugh

Only one wicket left.

Dhoni seems to be juggling going for the win, while completely taking the strike...a risky tactic to say the least.

Dhoni relax

It is getting dark, is it starting to drizzle

Last edited:
Dhoni wants to attack Vaughan, while playing easy on Panesar.

Required runs are now 99 runs.

India will win at this rate if they bat out the day.

They won't though.

Bad light has stopped the match for the moment! What a tense match.

And so Dhoni, perhaps the most maligned member of the side, could become the Indian hero?

Also, does it seem like Sreesanth has a much better handle on batting than RP Singh? Singh might have more ability but it seems he doesn't try to play inside it.

Get 'em out there!:p Only joking but what an enthralling day of cricket so far, I've been impressed with both sides.

Dhoni's done really well today, taking the tag of 'slogger' off his back. I mean could you imagine someone like Afridi playing that sort of innings. Really well played Dhoni, whatever happens from here.

I wasn't taking about Monty's celebrations, you are putting words in my mouth now and I genuinely didn't mean it. Infact I didn't even see it. His are pretty funny. I was saying, when bowlers over do their celebrations using hand gestures etc, they usually get fined or reported for it. He has full right to celebrate. But he pranced around and must have thrust his hands in the air about 10 times in the 2 minutes of it. Forget I said anything, I knew you'd get all offended. I'm not ripping on him. It just doesn't seem sportsman like. What ever happened to modesty and humbleness.

India lost 2 wickets so they arn't looking very good now. They havn't turned up with the bat quite yet. Lets hope they do in the following tests.

On the other hand, whatever happened to not being allowed to celebrate getting one of the biggest wickets of the innings? A man who also happens to be your hero?

I'd be ecstatic if I ever got Sachin out.

Every English man right now would love to moan about the light rule but deep down we all know that we were in favour of it during the 2005 Ashes so we should really keep our mouths shut. Them's the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread