India in England/Ireland/Scotland

India just 110 behind with all 10 wickets still in hand..

England will win, no doubt.

Lucky India! But 'fortune favors the brave' suits India well today. Both batsmen are taking their risks today. They are trying to be positive in their play. Jaffer too coming out to play his strokes. So its not that they dont deserve to be in this position. Good job by Zaheer and Kumble to mop up the tail. I thought they might get more than 200+

They should keep going like this. If they can, England should be immense pressure in this match (weather permitting).

unbelievable how many edges are going indias way..

2 of them most fortunate 50's i have ever seen..(esp Karthik)

unbelievable how many edges are going indias way..

2 of them most fortunate 50's i have ever seen..(esp Karthik)

Its because they are doing well. They deserve the luck.

So far, good batting by both of these players. I am surprised that Jaffer is batting well today too. I didnt put my money on him to do this well.

As much i'd like India to win this match, they won't, because of the lousy weather forecasted the next few days :(. Good stuff by Karthik and Jaffer though, at least one of them should go on to make the big one. Alternately we could start slogging we are 100 ahead to give us a bit more time to bowl england out. Jaffer gone, edged off Tremlett

I'm not sure where the poor weather worries are coming from. This is the forecast for Trent Bridge:

Saturday:
1.gif

Sunday:
3.gif

Monday:
1.gif

Tuesday:
1.gif

As much i'd like India to win this match, they won't, because of the lousy weather forecasted the next few days :(. Good stuff by Karthik and Jaffer though, at least one of them should go on to make the big one. Alternately we could start slogging we are 100 ahead to give us a bit more time to bowl england out. Jaffer gone, edged off Tremlett

Dont be too confident. England could still come back and restrict our lead to 50 odd, and then bat really well. I wont be confident of India unless I see it with my eyes.

@ skateboarder: Really? Good weather predicted for the remaining part of the match? That must be great for india now

First ball after tea? What the heck man? Damn....

Entry of Tendulkar. Time for butterflies to run through my stomach.... The next few hours (or until Sachin is out!) is going to be very tough for the fans.

Play has resumed after tea and with the first ball after tea Karthik is gone for a duck.

Should be a good battle (its a shame that Panesar is termed 'good battle' for someone like Sachin!).

Sachin, hit him. Remember his over-the-top celebration at Lord's.

Users who are viewing this thread