India in England/Ireland/Scotland

I suppose the forecast is good, but I'd still expect a chance of massive showers to develop from that little 'cloudy'.

Well, back from tea and it's one of those weird wickets where you want to say that things are even better for India, because now they have Dravid and Tendulkar batting.

As I said earlier though, India have taken all the chips so far. Fans should be happy that they have so done well and disappointed if they lose their winnings, but don't be uneasy because of what might happen. Being able to say 'I told you so' isn't that much fun as riding the wave.

Should be a good battle (its a shame that Panesar is termed 'good battle' for someone like Sachin!).

Sachin, hit him. Remember his over-the-top celebration at Lord's.

yes, lo, i'd love to see tendulkar score a century and get the runs to get his century with a six off panesar, and then finally doing a panesar celebration in front of panesar. that would be awesome! :p

might not rain tomorrow.. but if the outfield floods overnight..

remember water table is very high

india are doing pretty well at the moment, they got to keep iy up. i would like to see them 250 atleast by close of play, the more the better. less wickets as well of course, stay with 2 i am happy

going good for India, for now. 50 partnership between this pair and if they can continue, India will be in great position.

Well even with the tough batting conditions, I thought the Indian batting by itself was well below par in the Lord's test. Today will be crucial as someone said that the conditions for batting will be much better than yesterday. So it is a good oppurtunity for the visitors to take a commanding lead in the game.
I don't disagree that India batted below par. But my statement is in direct contention to the statement that England's batting was far better than ours, which it clearly wasn't.

Thats a biggie. Dravid looked like he will eventually get out to that type of shot as he was playing it many times.

Saurav needs to stay in with Sachin here. One more wicket and England would have won this session, I feel.

the weather is owning.. not India..

and the ball is beating the bat 2-3 times per over still, India probly wouldn't have made 150 batting in yesterdays conditions..
LMAO so first session, first day of Lord's it was the weather owning not England.

^ I double that. Putting the weather aside, first game, England were owning. This game, clearly India are.

Watch Sourav cry about the lights again to the umpires and get distracted and get out...

Sachin looks like he's going to score big.

Users who are viewing this thread