India in West Indies, 2009

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This team is so full of tossers that I wont be surprised if they loose next 3 matches.

And guess what. They have another series waiting after they come home.
BCCI = Bullshit :mad:

Urm, so are you complaining that India are playing lots of games? :confused:

PakistanRulz

School Cricketer
carry on the sleep with more dreams like that! :clap I would be surprised if Windies can win a game.

I don't know whether its only me or anyone noticed this, that the confidence level of Windies team is somewhat low and without any team spirit. The team which knocked India in last ODI series in WI looked better with team-spirit than the current team. I will be surprised if Windies comes up with a win in next game.

Yeah I think you're right, their team spirit is low, & it gets worse, THEY AREN'T IN FORM, but still, they will be trying to give India a hard time. I am backing W.I

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Dude, India would still rape Pakistan in an ODI and Test Series.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
What A START!!! Karthick and Gambhir gone with only 6 runs on the board! Gambhir is in very poor form, and its hurting India a lot these days.

Again, its on Yuvraj. If he fails, we are dead! Suddenly a situation where Sachin used to bail us out a lot in the 90's has comeback to haunt us. Hope Rohit Sharma can bat well today and Dhoni, Yusuf and others rise to the occasion.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Rohit is gone !
Im backing Dhoni for a century here.These two shouldnt really care about the run-rate atm.They need to stay there.We can score runs at will later.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Ideal time for Dhoni to play his CURRENT natural game. Hope he also doesnt falter. These two are ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL for us today!

Rohit Sharma is ideal only for T20's. He is a waste for the longer formats (he constantly fails everywhere apart from T20's). Bring in Badrinath next game please.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
I'll be happy if we get over 100 today now.

Params7

International Cricketer
Chance for Dhoni to play a big innings today. Yuvraj's services as always is needed badly today.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Dhoni's so far looked poor. Not middled much. His technique lets him down really, he doesn't get his front foot down to pitched up balls. Either way, he's stemmed the fall of wickets I guess.

naresh091

International Cricketer
I thought Ill stay awake till 3 AM tommorow to watch the full game.Now I dont need to do that unless something miraculous happens.Dhoni needs to find himself here.Im not expecting much from the others.It'll be great if Jadeja and Yusuf give him some able support.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I think the match is very much set in favor of the West Indies today (unless Dhoni and co. spring up a miracle). Our top order has been extremely pathetic so far and it is time to bring in guys like Vijay or Badrinath and drop Gambhir and/or Sharma. Gambhir deserves a drop too (he has not looked good at all for quite sometime now). Vijay wont perform any worse, and so will Badrinath. Karthick can get another chance because of his 67 in the first game.

Users who are viewing this thread