abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I really liked how well Bhuvi came back from an ordinary start - it was a test of his temperament, because he was quite out of sorts in the first few overs. But he stuck to his task and found his rythm in time, not something we associate with Indian pacers :thumbs

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
As for Sri Lanka, any reason why exactly they send Chandimal that low! Are they really building the right team? Chandimal is no big hitter of the ball, more like Pujara, and by far the most talented young batsman in the squad, ahead of Lahiru, Kushal and others. He needs time. :facepalm
I hope they do not dump him after this string of low scores, because that is not his style of play, not really his mistake!:noway

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Dinesh Karthik has not made the most of his chances apart from the CT warm up games which didn't mean anything anyway. I think he deserves one or two more series but he is not doing himself any favors.

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Dinesh Karthik has not made the most of his chances apart from the CT warm up games which didn't mean anything anyway. I think he deserves one or two more series but he is not doing himself any favors.

Don't really think if he deserves a game in Zimbawe ahead of Pujara. I've been mentioning time and again, he's got soo many chances to play his typo innings, he has failed on every occasion! Don't really think he can actually say anything in his defence now. Can he?
Pujara deserves a chance more than anyone else now!

S

Satan666

Arun Lal, our friendly neighborhood wildlife expert, as per usual, spends 10 minutes talking about birds and then realizes there's a cricket match on.

Haha, brought a smile to my sullen face mate. Glad to see you've started back at the posts Shravi.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't really think if he deserves a game in Zimbawe ahead of Pujara. I've been mentioning time and again, he's got soo many chances to play his typo innings, he has failed on every occasion! Don't really think he can actually say anything in his defence now. Can he?
Pujara deserves a chance more than anyone else now!

Yes,Karthik must be dropped and either Pujara or Kaif can replace him.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes,Karthik must be dropped and either Pujara or Kaif can replace him.

Kaif was never good. The only reason he used to be in the India team years back, was because he was the best fielder. Now, with the likes of Raina, Kohli and other the fielding is no longer lacking.

S

Satan666

I like MSD, always have and always will but I hate the team more, SLanka FTW!!!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Must feel bad to be a Sri Lanka fan. 2003 WC semis, 2007 WC final, 2011 WC final, 1998 CT semis, 2013 CT semis, 2009 T20WC final, 2010 T20WC semis, 2012 T20WC final. and that's only in icc events.

Absolutely AMAZING from MSD!!!! fearsome tweak yes!!!!!!!!

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Its amazing how he does it so consistently. Just image how uncluttered his mind must be for him to have the self belief to pull of these brilliant shots regardless of the situation and the pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread