India tour of Bangladesh

Seriously? Your such an idiot, you really are.
Playing cricket in the height of the heat they that are playing in, with a large humidity, and the fact that drinks are only available every hour or two. Cramp is bound to set in.

As for the weak comment, some of the strongest cricketers in the world have had problems with cramp. Ross Taylor for example, built like a train but regularly suffers cramping and has to retire.

2 guys retired hurt don't think I've ever seen that. Last thing Bangladesh needed though as now those two can start fresh and go on to make big 100s.

2 guys retired hurt don't think I've ever seen that. Last thing Bangladesh needed though as now those two can start fresh and go on to make big 100s.

All this is nothing compared to what they did to us in the world cup.
I hope the Indian batsmen pile on the agony !
Something like 4 batsmen getting 100s would be sweet.

^^Three have already done it. And Sachin is on his way to a hunderd too. I hope that Sourav too gets a hunderd.

What a start for India! Bangladesh 21/4. I hope India get them out under 100.

Now 40/5! great stuff from the bowlers!

BTW, how many have Neo Sports?

Last edited:
A great day for India. Four centurymakers and then Bangladesh already on 58-5. And then also India dropped three catches.

What a start for India! Bangladesh 21/4. I hope India get them out under 100.

Now 40/5! great stuff from the bowlers!

BTW, how many have Neo Sports?
I have Neo Sports but I was watching Shootout at Lokhandwala instead of that. Came out and checked the score on my phone and was mighty pleased. :) Looks like Dhoni hit a quick half-ton and the pacers followed it up with a good performance. I'll be looking forward to the highlights.

lol
Its awesome stuff from India. Pure revenge. predict 450+win, 500+ would be sweet.
Yup. This is the type of performance I wanted to see in all the games. Of course, nothing is over yet. Bangladesh may pull through like last time and rain may (or rather, will probably definitely) intervene and upset our opportunity.

Last edited:
Sachin should have played a bit more aggressively. Then India would have reached 650.
I agree. Even though he has scored 2 tons, Sachin has disappointed me on this tour. As much as I hate to say it, either he is not one of the best players in the world (and one who would be able to play with the Bangladesh bowlers rather than against them) or he is caring about his personal form/stats more than the team. This judgment may be a little premature, but in both matches (and also Ganguly in the first game), he has played slowly when the situation was perfectly set-up for drilling a nail into the coffin... quickly.

I have Neo Sports but I was watching Shootout at Lokhandwala instead of that.

OFF TOPIC: I want to see that movie so bad!! How is it?

ON TOPIC: I hope we don't have another Mortaza-type innings from anyone. If they can stall enough to day 3, then rain can become a factor once again and play spoil sport :(

Even though I havn't been watching the series, Karthiks performances have impressed me even more. 2 50's and a magnificent ton...just sad that he didn't get an opportunity to play in the WC.
Also laxman not even getting a chance to play in a match...its just poo.

Last edited:
Whither Tendulkar? is a very good read by Sidharth Monga and S. Rajesh on Cricinfo. It gives the statistics for everything fans today observed with Tendulkar's innings--that he has become a more defensive batsman.

Sachin is under the wrong mental impression. He is more worried about his body than about what he should achieve. He needs some mental advice. Whe he stepped out to hit Rafique for a six, that positive intent was really refreshing. He needs to continue in that vein. He is Sachin only when he is aggressive. I dont like to say this, but he is not a versatile player. He has his limitations. He doesnt look good when he tries to accumulate runs.

So he should play aggressively. I have repeated this umpteen times, and will keep doing it. Until Sachin realizes this himself, we will get to see these sort of innings from him. And I fear that he wont realize it until he is gone!

But has been a great day for India! Hope we get more great days like this. I fear that Zaheer might have retained his place in the team with these three wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread