India tour of England 2018

In a world where teams score 400+ runs on a regular basis in ODIs, 500+ chase could be on in Tests if the conditions are good for batting. Sun beating down on the pitch beautifully right now and unlike the first session, nothing in it for the bowlers right now. Another 120 runs today with these two at the crease today, and its actually game on for England tomorrow[DOUBLEPOST=1534862347][/DOUBLEPOST]Could have really used Umesh at this point .. make something happen

I don't see these two being troubled until the new ball atleast

True that. Shami has to turn up for use to win this. Its 55-45 now.

The ball is reversing and the best exponent of it is not bowling. Kohli!

Why is Shami not bowling? He was just getting so much reverse. Strange captaincy this. Save Bumrah for the new ball and keep Shami on.[DOUBLEPOST=1534864408][/DOUBLEPOST]Really stupid move this. I feel like Shastri and Kohli believe that gut feeling or undermining logic is better than using common sense. This is simply ridiculous.

When Dhoni made head scratching and odd decisions, atleast it kinda made sense

Kohli is just whacky with his moves it seems

Sharma and Bumrah over Shami with a reversing old ball. Really? Game is slipping away from us really quickly. Woakes, Bairstow and Rashid are all hard to dislodge.

Wtf England are reaching 200 runs. We should have had 6 wickets by now
Anyways a whole day is left

And also why is shami not bowling

Woah easy. Still a long way for England to go. There's still a day left. If this partnership doesn't break before 100-110 overs. Then I'll say it's in England hands.

Woah easy. Still a long way for England to go. There's still a day left. If this partnership doesn't break before 100-110 overs. Then I'll say it's in England hands.

The thing with these two is that they go at a quick rate and so do the guys to follow. Shami is the biggest threat with the old ball and we have`nt bowled him after lunch. This is going the way of Jo'burg 2014. Will be a huge embarassment for India. If we do not break this partnership before the new ball, England will win this with 3 wickets in hand.

The thing with these two is that they go at a quick rate and so do the guys to follow. Shami is the biggest threat with the old ball and we have`nt bowled him after lunch. This is going the way of Jo'burg 2014. Will be a huge embarassment for India.
If they even go at 10 runs per over there's still 320+ runs to chase. Still time for India.

If they even go at 10 runs per over there's still 320+ runs to chase. Still time for India.

Trust me, if there is one team that can concede 521, its ours. I have a feeling Pant is going to be reminded of that Butler drop for the rest of his life. Ashwin has to get a wicket or two here for us to have any chance. He has just started to look threatening in the last couple of overs. Hope Kohli does not switch him off for Pandya or something. Awful from Shami as well. Cannot afford such spells now. Target below 300 now.

Last edited:
Trust me, if there is one team that can concede 521, its ours. I have a feeling Pant is going to be reminded of that Butler drop for the rest of his life. Ashwin has to get a wicket or two here for us to have any chance.

Had Pant held to Buttler off Shami, Shami would have razed through the tail. He is a mood dependent bowler.

Shami has been let down by his wicketkeeper and also by his captain here. He would have saved 80 runs if not for Pant's blunder.

Users who are viewing this thread