India tour of England 2018

New ball is very important for India now. The pitch has slowed down and there is no swing for the bowlers since the sun is out. It's unfortunate for us that Ashwin is not 100%. Shami needs to bowl a proper spell with the new ball. Even though the bowlers are tired, their speeds have been pretty impressive.

Now the worst bowler gets the new ball! How unlucky Shami is. First Pant's drop, now being ignored.
New ball is very important for India now. The pitch has slowed down and there is no swing for the bowlers since the sun is out. It's unfortunate for us that Ashwin is not 100%. Shami needs to bowl a proper spell with the new ball. Even though the bowlers are tired, their speeds have been pretty impressive.

Seriously... Hardik with the new ball

Woah easy. Still a long way for England to go. There's still a day left. If this partnership doesn't break before 100-110 overs. Then I'll say it's in England hands.

The thing with these two is that they go at a quick rate and so do the guys to follow. Shami is the biggest threat with the old ball and we have`nt bowled him after lunch. This is going the way of Jo'burg 2014. Will be a huge embarassment for India. If we do not break this partnership before the new ball, England will win this with 3 wickets in hand.

Are these posts for real? :p

Bumrah gets his second fifer in test cricket in a space of 4 tests! Now, he is a certainty for the next match and maybe even the next one![DOUBLEPOST=1534870712][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol. It is a no ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ultimate Bumrah at his best!

Hate this no-ball wickets. Bumrah has brought us back to the game but this is not the first time he is doing this (no ball). When will he ever learn ? It's really annoying.

Are these posts for real? :p

You have to literally pinch yourself sometimes to make sure that you are reading correctly. Pessimism is ridiculous among some posters.

I would bring back Bumrah here, he is probably an ideal bowler for tail-enders.

Top over from Ashwin. Also Shami is very unlucky. So many catches are dropped when he is bowling !

Kohli has dropped 2 in this game right? Maybe he is not the right guy for slips

I would imagine someone like Ashwin would be much better if trained for that. Kohli is too hyper and fidgety

Rahul on the other hand has been brilliant[DOUBLEPOST=1534872892][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hate this no-ball wickets. Bumrah has brought us back to the game but this is not the first time he is doing this (no ball). When will he ever learn ? It's really annoying.

It's criminal to bowl no balls so frequently.... It is going to cost us big time one day. It is worse than dropping catches imo

What does it look like?
P.S: I'm a bot.
Ha ha explains a lot :p[DOUBLEPOST=1534873142][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have to literally pinch yourself sometimes to make sure that you are reading correctly. Pessimism is ridiculous among some posters.

I would bring back Bumrah here, he is probably an ideal bowler for tail-enders.
I know , isn’t 417? highest run chase in over 100 years of test cricket and people were getting worried
It was all over after England’s first innings :)

Reactions: Ohm

Users who are viewing this thread