India tour of England 2018

Going beyond 500! What madness! If we lose sessions tomorrow to rain and if England sneak away with a draw here, this will be a lot more humiliating than the Lord's defeat.

Not the queen, not our holy christ will save England here. Hope Shami and Ishant open the bowling!

I am not. Other bowlers can take wickets. Besides I have heard that Ashwin is a real schmuck. The team does not like him but have to play him because he takes wickets.

It does not matter who likes him and who doesn't. As long as he takes wickets and makes runs for India, that's all that matters. I personally haven't seen any indication of what you are claiming. I personally loathe the guy but he's a proven performer for us now. Reason I think he will be crucial is because he can snub left handers in his sleep.

It does not matter who likes him and who doesn't. As long as he takes wickets and makes runs for India, that's all that matters. I personally haven't seen any indication of what you are claiming. I personally loathe the guy but he's a proven performer for us now. Reason I think he will be crucial is because he can snub left handers in his sleep.

Vikrant Gupta of Aaj Tak said that Ashwin is unpopular with the team. Ashwin himself said that many people don't like me because I take a stand.

Of course Bumrah opens the bowling and of course he's bowling half trackers!!

It takes a few overs for the computer to work out the precise line and length to get wickets. Be patient.

Hope they give Ashwin a bowl tonight. It also allows you to get in more overs tonight.

Seriously this is stupid bowling! We need Yadav in this XI.

He will play 3 more tests and the whole of the Aus/NZ tests. Will keep opening the bowling every game because Kohli and 'Shaz' like him.

Bumrah's natural length is short of good length, and that is good for ODIs. When he bowls it full, it is floaty. Its not his fault but the management that picks him in tests.

Why not give Ashwin few overs before stumps? Two left handers here so a great chance.

He will play 3 more tests and the whole of the Aus/NZ tests. Will keep opening the bowling every game because Kohli and 'Shaz' like him.

Bumrah's natural length is short of good length, and that is good for ODIs. When he bowls it full, it is floaty. Its not his fault but the management that picks him in tests.
Yup, I have always said it. We have a best squad we have ever had in the Tests but the management needs to come out of their rear and make the players and not break them!

Careful Adi! The [HASHTAG]#BumrahArmy[/HASHTAG] is about to attack you in full force! :D :p

Careful Adi! The [HASHTAG]#BumrahArmy[/HASHTAG] is about to attack you in full force! :D :p

Im entitled to my opinion as they are entitled to theirs. Its apparent how the cliched, 'cannot drop a player after just one game' applies to only a select few. Its so random that Umesh who was your best seamer in the home season only gets 1 test out of the 6 overseas tests this year.

I always knew they would get Bumrah in at least for a match to test him under such conditions, Umesh will most probably replace him if he doesn't take wickets in the second innings but then again you never know just to show confidence in him they let him play the next match as well? Since these people don't tend to drop players based on one match and show confidence on the wrong ones. He really needs to work hard to bowl in Test matches.

Im entitled to my opinion as they are entitled to theirs. Its apparent how the cliched, 'cannot drop a player after just one game' applies to only a select few. Its so random that Umesh who was your best seamer in the home season only gets 1 test out of the 6 overseas tests this year.

Don't worry! My reply was sarcastic. There is only one guy in that [HASHTAG]#BumrahArmy[/HASHTAG] force and we all by now know who that is! :D

I knew Bumrah is not yet test material and I am happy that sensible and analytical posters like you are pointing it out with proof from his bowling in the ongoing test.

Hope the weather doesn't play spoilsport. It could either mean 2-1 or 3-0 in favour of England because a result is definitely on in that case.

If India manage to get 4 wickets by Tea, I would say they would end up being in the driver's seat. Would have loved to have one yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread