India tour of New Zealand - March 2009

Your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh shucks. I saw the timings for the T20's and thought they were ODI's and decided not to buy the series since the timings were going to be awkward. :(

dude wth. You leave in houston. It would have been a perfect time for you barring the 20/20s. You would be finish a whole days test play before you head off to sleep.

TruSachFan added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

All the timings can be viewed here.

Match List

Since T20's are only for 3 hrs, 1pm to 4pm (EST timings) shouldnt be too bad for me.

@ sohum: arent you one hour behind me (I am on EST)? If so, it should be from 12-3pm for you. That sounds OK man. The ODI's should be a lot easier and the tests should be a delight (starts at 6pm and goes till 1-2pm).

Since T20's are only for 3 hrs, 1pm to 4pm (EST timings) shouldnt be too bad for me.

@ sohum: arent you one hour behind me (I am on EST)? If so, it should be from 12-3pm for you. That sounds OK man. The ODI's should be a lot easier and the tests should be a delight (starts at 6pm and goes till 1-2pm).

Um the t20s are at 1 am not 1 pm

No bond or Tuffey this time and flat pitches. Perfect time for Sach and Sehwag to improve on their averages in NZ and India's record.

1:30AM for me. Not bad. At least I can watch the entire match. I hate day nighters in the subcontinent on weekdays because I can only watch about 40 overs into the first innings.

It starts at 7pm here which is 10pm on West coast and 1am on East coast I think.

A succession of sixes from Yousuf Pathan has been stopped by a new innovation in the game, the "Voges catch". Oram caught it, tossed it up in the air, ran back onto the field and took it again.

India have been hitting a fair amount of sixes but they are losing too many wickets, 83 for 6 now.

What is goin on in the match :rolleyes: They are committing suicide after smashing! :eek: Yusuf and Sehwag... I wonder what would happen if they both stay and keep smashing!

On the timings, the Twenty20 International started at 6:00AM here and play could go on until 8:30AM. The ODIs are from 1:00AM. The Tests start at 10:00PM!

Nice recovery there by India. Raina and Bhaji helped India reach 162/8.

Good wicket for India! Guptill was smashing it and was looking to win it all by himself.... But still, NZ have hitters till No.10, it seems. India have to do quite well to win from here.

The crowd looks amazing! Great crowd, very lively! First time watching T20 in New Zealand. This is awesome... they are playing Indian (bollywood) music in the background

Users who are viewing this thread