India tour of New Zealand - March 2009

Your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rohit Sharma, go off man. He's such a useless inconsistent batsman. Robin Uthappa can do a lot lot better than him.

This T20 match proved how important Oram is for NZ, sadly he's having a really hard time with his injury. We won't probably see him bowl in this tour.

T20's are nothing to go by, when it comes to the ODI/Test series'.
Just warm up games really.
I am expecting India to make NZ work very hard to win.
I expect India to win both ODI's and Tests, but I think it will be close.

Where did Balaji come in to this picture? He is not even playing... Plz surendar, dont keep showing your hate towards Balaji at unnecessary situations

haha Can you re-read my post again please.. I told in the conditions.. i.e Kiwi conditions o Kiwi soil or NZ ground whatever you call :) Since he is in test squad, it struck my mind.

Anyways, I would like to know how the people from India watched the match? I was not aware of the telecast rights since i didn't see the match. i followed it through cric info. :onpc

haha Can you re-read my post again please.. I told in the conditions.. i.e Kiwi conditions o Kiwi soil or NZ ground whatever you call :) Since he is in test squad, it struck my mind.

Anyways, I would like to know how the people from India watched the match? I was not aware of the telecast rights since i didn't see the match. i followed it through cric info. :onpc

The match was telecast on sony Max....which also has the rights to telecast IPL in India

Tendulkar to play in the T20 on friday along with Karthik just not the main one :D

They are going to take part in the international masters build up game to the main event it is between NZ and Australia. Sachin will play for NZ :p

Squads:
Samsung NZCPA Masters
Stephen Fleming (Captain)
Kerry Walmsley
Dion Nash
Matthew Horne
Hamish Marshall
Simon Doull
Bryan Young
Shane Thomson
Andrew Jones
James Fuller (U19)
Paul Wiseman
Kyle Mills
Sachin Tendulkar

ACA Masters
Darren Lehmann (Captain)
Greg Blewett
Ian Healy
Greg Matthews
Brad Hogg
Andy Bichel
Michael Di Venuto
Michael Dighton
Josh Hazlewood (U19)
Mick Lewis
Greg Campbell
Wayne Holdsworth
Dinesh Karthik

Sky is showing it and it might be better than the main event!

Just saw the highlights of the T20i. 24 sixes? They were striking them with ease and basically floating over the ropes. Exhilarating stuff if you were actually at the game. Good to see some NZ form!

Just saw the highlights of the T20i. 24 sixes? They were striking them with ease and basically floating over the ropes. Exhilarating stuff if you were actually at the game. Good to see some NZ form!

Indeed it was exhilarating, I was at this match backing the indians :p I'm beginning to love their no fear attitude to t20 cricket.

Wanted to go to Fridays game but I'm back home now

I'm sure Sehwag was just flicking the ball of his legs when he hit them 6's.

Indeed it was exhilarating, I was at this match backing the indians :p I'm beginning to love their no fear attitude to t20 cricket.

Wanted to go to Fridays game but I'm back home now

They need to get Robin in there, instead of Rohit, then we can have crazy flat batted charges as well.

Rohit Sharma sucks and so bad.
But Irfan is even bigger bugger.

The thing I hate about Rohit most is when he plays a stupis shot, gets out and then pretends to act frustrated whilst walking back to the pavillion as if he was going to score 172*

Sachin doesn't play Int T20's. According to Cricinfo we are going to play the same line-up...

While India have done well without the service of Sachin in T20 matches overall, I think he would add a lot to the team if he were to play. He can play this format as well as anybody except Rohit though.

I don't get why Tendulkar will play for the NZ masters side but won't for India. Strange.

Users who are viewing this thread