India tour of South Africa

I feel Rohit will bat well here and score not less than a fifty.

Kohli seems to have luck on his side this innings unlike the past couple. Vijay did an exceptional job of protecting him from Philander and since then everything is going his way. India probably still on course for 350+ if Parthiv and Pandya can contribute 40+.

Kohli seems to have luck on his side this innings unlike the past couple. Vijay did an exceptional job of protecting him from Philander and since then everything is going his way. India probably still on course for 350+ if Parthiv and Pandya can contribute 40+.
Uhm... Well ah Congratulations!
Reverse Jinxing :p

India need a big partnership now. I hope Pandya can bat sensibly with Kohli, we need to get closer to that SA 1st innings total as we can.

Rohit looked in really good touch. A pity he got out. Im sure he will make up with a superb 150 at Jo'burg where he will be picked ahead of Ashwin as a spin bowling allrounder.

Gotta say enjoying proceedings thus far. Kohli nearing another hundred, eat salt haters!

Kohli took Sehwag’s words seriously. He must go on and make it a big hundred.

Rohit looked in really good touch. A pity he got out. Im sure he will make up with a superb 150 at Jo'burg where he will be picked ahead of Ashwin as a spin bowling allrounder.
He doesn't bowl now after that finger injury in 2011 against England and even said that it is difficult for him to grip the ball in an interview with Gaurav Kapur.

I feel Rohit will bat well here and score not less than a fifty.
Another opportunity wasted by him, there aren't too many chances like these to perform outside Asia. Hope he can do something in the 2nd innings. Vijay batted quite well, Kohli is looking in great touch and should get a well deserved century tomorrow. Hopefully. We should aim for 280 at the very least.

He doesn't bowl now after that finger injury in 2011 against England and even said that it is difficult for him to grip the ball in an interview with Gaurav Kapur.
His comment was pure sarcasm here.

Another opportunity wasted by him, there aren't too many chances like these to perform outside Asia.
When you are Rohit Sharma playing under the managment led by Ravi Shastri, there is no such thing as “limited opportunities”.

Users who are viewing this thread