India's Tour Of Sri Lanka Jul-Aug 2012

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I wish Rahane gets his chance tomorrow at the expense of Rohit Sharma. I wouldn't want Gambhir or Sehwag to be rested now because they both are coming off a long break and need as many games to get into the best flow.

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
It would be nice if we win 4-1. However, if we do so, the boys might be complacent for the T20 game & might end the series on a losing note.

So, its better we lose tomorrow....:D so the T20 game will be taken seriously by the boys & end the series on a winning note.

Still, the 'complacent' & 'seriously' analysis might be wrong also....:p

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
This is not the way to speak of a player who has carried the Indian team for 2 decades.....

not my words...SaiSrini's words....:p

In fact, those were also Kohli's words when we won the World Cup.:yes

Woah! chill out fellas. It was a joke. We all know that no one can ever replace Sachin but Kohli is surely making a huge effort there.

Kholi is certainly a legend in the making, hopefully he can carry on in the test arena.

Kholi>Sachin!

God dammit it's Kohli

jacobfelix

International Coach
Nothing serious man...we are chilled up...:D

So, the final ODI is about to start and Sahil's favourite Rohit Sharma :D is in the playing 11...better he score minimum 52 runs...already he's given me -52 points in my Fantasy team....:mad

jacobfelix

International Coach
Ah....Here comes Rohit to the crease.....Come on Rohit....Slam a big hundred today :D....today is your day...Aug 4 2012...:p

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Reckon Tiwary was out right there, lucky, very lucky, go make the most of it I say.

----------

Gone next over, the right thing happened for once, 65, should be enough to keep Rohit out the team.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
wow again rohit flop :clap well done mate kiu at least this terrific performance in this series will kick you out of the team for so long :D

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
great finish from india in the end dhoni batted superbly for his 50 also irfan supported him well to. we could have got 300 but that was great last over from perera

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
It has been a while since he played a good innings so today was a good chance for him to play one good innings in a blue moon like he does every time when tongues start wagging against his form.

Well, I told you guys...

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
12 extras in a total of 35. India perhaps trying that Srilanka doesn't miss Dilshan.

S

Satan666

And with that win India are now ranked 2nd in rankings for ODI, cant argue with that, all credit to Kholi and Gautam for the wins, the rest of the team were inconsistent failures. Poor play from SL, they have fallen way back.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
great to hear that india is now 2nd in odi ranking :D well irfan bowled really well for his 5 wicket haul surely with this wonderful performance in this series by irfan with the bat and ball have cemented his spot in indian team :clap

Users who are viewing this thread