Rohit Sharma
Suresh Raina/Jadeja
MS Dhoni/ Saha
Irfan Pathan
Ravi Ashwin
Ishant Sharma
Zaheer Khan
Vinay Kumar

Complete line up for them to play. 4 seamers, as we saw today and in the t20 bowl seams and swings. A good spinner. And a good and deep batting

Epic

Panel of Selectors
My line-up

Gautam Gambhir
Ajinka Rahane
Virat Kohli
Rohit Sharma
Suresh Raina/Jadeja
MS Dhoni/ Saha
Irfan Pathan
Ravi Ashwin
Ishant Sharma
Zaheer Khan
Vinay Kumar

Complete line up for them to play. 4 seamers, as we saw today and in the t20 bowl seams and swings. A good spinner. And a good and deep batting

All good except for Vinay Kumar. :rolleyes

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
My line-up

Gautam Gambhir
Ajinka Rahane
Virat Kohli
Rohit Sharma
Suresh Raina/Jadeja
MS Dhoni/ Saha
Irfan Pathan
Ravi Ashwin
Ishant Sharma
Zaheer Khan
Vinay Kumar

Sehwag will be there unless he is injured.

Selectors won't pick up Zaheer Khan for this weird one day and T20 series.

Ishant Sharma won't be playing because he is still recovering from his ankle surgery.

Selectors don't pick Saha for ODI's. If they think that a back-up keeper is needed, they will go for either Pathiv or Utthappa or Bisla(My choice)

One of Umesh Yadav and Varun Aaron will be in the squad.

Watching the pitch conditions in Sri Lanka right now where it is swinging and seaming, Praveen will also feature in final 11 I think.

Sehwag
Gambhir
Virat
Rohit
Raina
Dhoni
Jadeja/Yusuf
Ashwin/Rahul Sharma
Praveen
Vinay Kumar/ Munaf Patel
Varun Aaron/Umesh Yadav

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Selectors don't pick Saha for ODI's. If they think that a back-up keeper is needed, they will go for either Pathiv or Utthappa or Bisla(My choice)

They should be, Saha can actually keep unlike the other 3.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Bisla for Indian side? People earlier used to bark on how IPL should not be a barometer for national selection. Now Bisla with one good innings gets into reckoning? Then guys like Manish Pandey, Paul Valthaty, Rayudu, Naman Ojha, etc should be playing for India by now.

----------

Bisla is actully a better keeper then Saha and bats well in limited overs.

Saha ia a far far better keeper than Bisla anywhere. Only problem with Saha is that he is more of a grafter than an attacking batsman.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Bisla for Indian side? People earlier used to bark on how IPL should not be a barometer for national selection. Now Bisla with one good innings gets into reckoning? Then guys like Manish Pandey, Paul Valthaty, Rayudu, Naman Ojha, etc should be playing for India by now.

They only say that when the player fails to make an impact. :rolleyes

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India

----------

Saha ia a far far better keeper than Bisla anywhere. Only problem with Saha is that he is more of a grafter than an attacking batsman.

WOAH! Calm down. I am going for Bisla in only T20, not one day and test. So far from what I have seen of both bestman, Saha looks very average in short format, on the other side Bisla to me looks very good for T20. I saw how Bisla was keeping for Sunil Narine and he did a brilliant job. We don't need any grafter in T20 side, we need an attacking batsman which Bisla is. And I really don't think Saha is far far better keeper then him, probably better but you are just way too much exaggeration there.

----------

Again, I don't know any stats about either of these 2 players but I am going by what I have seen from their batting. Bisla is surely more attacking batsman then Saha and does a more then decent job on keeping.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
But again, Bisla cant be judged on one IPL performance. Yes, he is attacking but so is Naman Ojha who is an attacking batsman and also a very good wicketkeeper.

And my comment of Saha being a better keeper than Bisla was on keeping.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Again, I don't know any stats about either of these 2 players but I am going by what I have seen from their batting. Bisla is surely more attacking batsman then Saha and does a more then decent job on keeping.

Like Sai said, picking a player based on 1 IPL performance would be absolute nonsense.

S

Satan666

Sachin the old crowe, has he retired as yet? Heard you all have him running your affairs in the parliament now, does that mean he cant play cricket anymore?

S

Satan666

^^Well atleast there is the apprentice still there, sadly he aint hungry for runs these days, rather captaincy.

Users who are viewing this thread