India's Tour of Sri Lanka

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is your head cracked up?

Why should India pull up their socks? They're one win away from a series win. Its Sri Lanka and their top order who need to pull up their socks. India have done well in this ODI series despite having to face the threat of mendis and murali. they have fielded poorly, but they have more than made up for it with good bowling and decent batting displays.

And we only lost the test series 2-1 and not 3-0 as some of the posts would make it to suggest.
It is not as disastrous a tour as many suggest even if we go on to lose the ODIs 3-2.
The only thing that has kept SRL in the hunt is the Mendis factor.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
This has been boring series. Boring test matches and even boring ODIs.

India2011

Club Cricketer
I've got to put my money on India in the next game. The bowlers are on absoluty fire, and on any pitch it seems all the batsman have to do is get 180+ and the bowlers will do the rest.

But then again, you never know with India

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Beware of the assassins - Jayasuriya, Muralitharan and Mendis. Enough to crush India. I wont bet on India at all esp. when playing in SL against SL

Jit

International Cricketer
lol yuvi fails again omg and i think he should be dropped give some other youngster a chance but i know its not gonna happen. Yuvi has failed from 2007 and still not big odi hundered in international cricket

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
DISAPPOINTING END!!!! Considering the way Dhoni and Raina batted (both were sensational!), the end score of 258a/o was PATHETIC!!! Badri failed again today (c'mon yaar, high hopes crashed!).

Zaheer and Praveen have to reprise their previous match performance if India got to win this. 259 is easily chaseable on this wicket and we are atleast 30 runs short which can easily hurt us since we are ordinary fielders.

At this moment, Sri Lanka are FAVORITES to level series

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
You point out Badri's failures (in only his third match!) but conveniently leave out Yuvraj's consistent low scores?

playkid12

Club Captain
lol yuvi fails again omg and i think he should be dropped give some other youngster a chance but i know its not gonna happen. Yuvi has failed from 2007 and still not big odi hundered in international cricket

I completely agree with this. Yuvi needs to be dropped for another bowler. He's been abysmal this series.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Lololol, Rohit Sharma got hit in the balls :D:D

Cricketman added 17 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Jayasuriya is playing such a magnificent innings. He loves the Indians thats for sure!

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
He's out now, thankfully.

We need to get Mahela. We saw in the last match what he could do all alone. He's looking to build a similar innings today.

Users who are viewing this thread