International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

Great impressions mate. I loved to read how you got the little master but tell me who caught sehwag? Was it Kamran Akmal :eek:

He tried to sweep a leg spinner, got it all wrong and top edged it, went high up into the air and was caught by leg slip!

In my match the batsman so far have not thrown their wickets away, they have played balls on merit, if I if is a bad bowl then they look to attack it, if I bowl in the right areas then they play accordingly. That has impressed me because my major grip with AC09 was the overly attacking AI which just went mental and gave their wicket away.

Going to finish for tonight as have a early start tomorrow morning, but India are now 143/2 after 39 overs, that to me is pretty realistic.

the faces look worse than last year, i think you should play ashes again. looks good to me not great but a improvement.

Oh and the first wicket I took was a bowled.

Jerome Taylor bowling Cook for 15, shouldering arms to an inswinger.

Scores mate!?

England were 96/1 after 17 overs in a 50 over game on a complete road of a wicket.

Had to go out so that's as far as it got.

Plenty of fours though and I beat the bat on quite a few occasions.

This game is more than just a patch on AC09, ignore the cynics. :happy

England were 96/1 after 17 overs in a 50 over game on a complete road of a wicket.

Had to go out so that's as far as it got.

Plenty of fours though and I beat the bat on quite a few occasions.

This game is more than just a patch on AC09, ignore the cynics.

Sounds good, cook out early in an ODI sounds real to me!!

Are the play and misses much better, are there more oooh and arrr moments!?

Alot of people seem to be giving this game a hard time before they even get it!
You cant judge it on one test innings! The guy playing against india seems to be having a good game. Dont forget england were bowled out for less than 60 not so long ago against the windies. Low scores can happen.
I once bowled out india with new zealand for 123. But conceeded 402 against south africa with england. Its all about the day your playing on. Dont give up hope!

I have had a few Ooooh arrrr moments wealey, beat the bat a few times, then one I managed to get a very small knick, but then dropped the catch!

can you confirm if Tamim is in the game or not, Bangla will a hell of a lot less appealing online without him

Sounds good, cook out early in an ODI sounds real to me!!

Are the play and misses much better, are there more oooh and arrr moments!?

It's hard to explain until you've played the game.

Trust me though, this is a FAR superior game to AC09.

Is it the perfect cricket game ?

No of course not but it's a big step in the right direction. :yes

Away from my PS3 at the moment, will check that out later for you hMarka.

Users who are viewing this thread