International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

Sounds good. I have to say since test is out of the questions online, 50 overs will be the road i go down for online play.
So will be very interested to see how the format of the game plays out. Cant stick T20.

Is there anyone here to try an online game with, so we can find out what works and what doesnt online, carnt stand playing AI.
psn gougie

A bit of confusion in the air,

does Action Cam work online?

does no HUD work online?

That's what we need to know like Hmarka has asked.I would but online ain't working for me right now, plus watching the brazil game.:laugh

In the Launch Trailer, Swann bowls with a legspin action. Has this and the bowling speeds been fixed?

Oh aussie1st if this is true I am so dissapointed :(

Answer to a previous question regarding spinners.

Batting against the spinners is quite tricky, i lost Collys wicket to Hauritz today trying to drive through the covers but was caught and many edges have fallen short from the spinners, i think Hauritz Economy was around 2.8rpo so yeah.

Bowling with the spinner against the AI i found tricky, didn't use Swann in the Test match but bowled his full allocated 4 overs in my previous Twenty20 game. He got smacked around a bit, went for more than 10an over but i bowled many no balls with him as i just found it harder to bowl with him.

Anderson 86/88 mph
Flintoff 92/94
Broad 86/88
Wright 81/83

Bowling speeds are defo more realistic, but looks like Swanns a leggie to me.

is the young irish spinner george dockrell on the game and is van der merwe in the south african side?

is the young irish spinner george dockrell on the game and is van der merwe in the south african side?

Don't know about Dockrell, But Van der merwe is.

Swann is bowling between 55-57mph in my one day game

I have boobed by not thinking about a strong 5th bowler in my line up, so used Colly who Kallis seems to like a lot.

As such, SA are now 235/1 off 35 overs.

Smith 118* (114)
Kallis 79* (72)

I am on hard mode and have bowled some dross, Broad has been the best bowler, a long run chase to follow me thinks :facepalm

Quite glad I didn't pre-order this, might end up picking it up anyway but I want to see how the PC reviews pan out.

Playing T20 on hard, Australia got 214 :/
best bowl for me was when Swann bowled it and batsman hit the ball on to his stumps :)
Will start a test match tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread