International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

Guys i have been playing the game for good 4 hours now, i must say it such a HUGE improvement to AC2009. I played games on Normal Mode won few game lost couple. But Hard mode is surely hard Specially with HUD off. I am really enjoying this game.

Bowling is really fun with the new system is superb. I have to admit this is one the best cricker games i played. I was very good in AC09 but I find this game pretty hard and fun to play. AI is so much better than AC09 in test they play like test 3runs per over and in T20 they put up realistic scores like 170 - 180. no run out bugs no smashing around. I have played few matches and loving every moment of it.

Action Cam is what really makes this game, it is a superb feature and well worth paying ?25.00 :D. You can sense the in swingers, out swingers and it superb. It feels as if you are batting.

Batting is hard tends to get easier as you play. While the confidence is up i can smack around with HUD on with HUD of its really hard.

Great game guys. enjoy.

Guys i have been playing the game for good 4 hours now, i must say it such a HUGE improvement to AC2009. I played games on Normal Mode won few game lost couple. But Hard mode is surely hard Specially with HUD off. I am really enjoying this game.

Bowling is really fun with the new system is superb. I have to admit this is one the best cricker games i played. I was very good in AC09 but I find this game pretty hard and fun to play. AI is so much better than AC09 in test they play like test 3runs per over and in T20 they put up realistic scores like 170 - 180. no run out bugs no smashing around. I have played few matches and loving every moment of it.

Action Cam is what really makes this game, it is a superb feature and well worth paying ?25.00 :D. You can sense the in swingers, out swingers and it superb. It feels as if you are batting.

Batting is hard tends to get easier as you play. While the confidence is up i can smack around with HUD on with HUD of its really hard.

Great game guys. enjoy.

yes totally agree with you mate, best cricket game in a long time for me and the makers can build from this and maybe produce a fully licensed game? hope so!!:D

After an hour or so in the tutorials I'm very impressed. Every promise made about batting / bowling etc seems to have been kept. The new action cam view really is great, hard to get used to at first but when it clicks. Wow. Should take it for a spin in a game tomorrow night, looking forward to it.

anyone?

hMarka added 3 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

I guess everyone has gone to sleep :crying

Not sure you get the win or not, But i know the supportsmanship level goes down well that's what i heard from the makers.So to be honest because cricket game online is calculated by runs , wickets , catches and so on it's not like a football game where one quits then you get a win...in a cricket game there is no loss it's just how you play and it goes to ranks...well that's how it was on AC09, so yes i think it only effects supportsmanship.

first impressions looks promising and getting harder to wait for my copy !! Still have to wait 7-10 days as per what HMV says!

Reading the impressions meanwhile is good. I am sure more people will post there impressions as they settle down with the game.....and prolly some gameplay footage too?

Graham, waiting for your impressions of the game and a video if possible ;-)

Looks like offline would be pretty awesome this time

Please if someone could do mini review of their Online experience I would very much appreciate it

Thanks guys for making our wait harder :)

Stats stats stats.... how does the stats tracking work within the game? Any first impressions?

It will take some time for lucky owners to find anything about stats Captain OZ.

All I want to know is how are they displayed within the game. Do we see the bowlers and batsmens figures for that particular game come up? Seeing their career stats over and over is unimportant after the first viewing. I'd like to see how they are going for the current match being played..... know what I mean?

Started a test series last night as the West Indies down under (Normal difficulty)

Latest score -

68/1 after 22 overs

Gayle c Haddin B Hilfenhaus 7 (26)
Barath 37* (63)
Sarwan 21* (46)

Bollinger 0/22 (6) 133-144kph
Hilfenhaus 1/18 (7) 131-144kph
Johnson 0/15 (5) 142-151kph
Watson 0/13 (4) 132-142kph

All I want to know is how are they displayed within the game. Do we see the bowlers and batsmens figures for that particular game come up? Seeing their career stats over and over is unimportant after the first viewing. I'd like to see how they are going for the current match being played..... know what I mean?

Yeah I get it. It has to be an important part of gameplay IMO as well. I thought you were talking about updating of stats during a series or something.

sami ullah khan added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Started a test series last night as the West Indies down under (Normal difficulty)

Latest score -

68/1 after 22 overs

Barath 37* (63)
Sarwan 21* (46)

Bowling speeds are very true to life :yes

Latest score -

68/1 after 22 overs

Barath 37* (63)
Sarwan 21* (46)

Was the catch by Haddin a thin or thick edge?

Lol, getting pretty specific now :laugh

Was the catch by Haddin a thin or thick edge?

Lol, getting pretty specific now :laugh

It was the first time I tried to slog the ball (as it was Gayle) and ended up gloving the ball down the leg side.

I should also mention that running between the wickets is tricky and that Punter dropped a tough chance at slips.

Users who are viewing this thread