International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

From 177/5 i am now 184/7 losing this. Swing and good bowling by ai.

next ball after that poste clarke edges one to second slip. 234/5

India 468/4 at Drinks

Yuvraj enjoying this.

Tendulkar 202* not out got his double hundred over before. Lucky to still be there to be honest!

Yuvraj 49*

India 468/4 at Drinks

Yuvraj enjoying this.

Tendulkar 202* not out got his double hundred over before. Lucky to still be there to be honest!

Yuvraj 49*

Sri lanka clobbered me around. So its just not me :)

Lol, I'm finding this thread quite gripping :)

Some dedication by the people making the regular updates!

125 overs: India 581/4

They are reducing me to tears.

I dropped Yuvraj on 98 in the slips! Was not expecting it came quick off the spinner and shelled it... Nearly cried.

LBW shouts agaisnt Tendulkar both given not out!

Please declare and put me out of my misery!

5 overs into the Afternoon session on day 2!

I must stress this point!!!..... I am trying EVERYTHING i can to get a wicket.. balls, fields... you name it!!

One improvement i was thinking tonight at work was in test to have the new rule for 3rd umpire, so if the batsmen is out lbw and the umpire says no then you can over turn it. What do you guys think about that new rule, i thought a little slow in real test but in the game would be very cool. ps i have not played this game but from the sound of it this game is the best cricket game. Shane 99 was ahead of its time but they never improved on it.:banana2:banana2:banana2:hpraise

79cricket added 5 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

If i was the ai i would bat into day 3 for about the first 15 or so over. With 650 or so on the scorecard in i would put you in and crush you. Good luck mate.:D

125 overs: India 581/4

They are reducing me to tears.

I dropped Yuvraj on 98 in the slips! Was not expecting it came quick off the spinner and shelled it... Nearly cried.

LBW shouts agaisnt Tendulkar both given not out!

Please declare and put me out of my misery!

5 overs into the Afternoon session on day 2!

I must stress this point!!!..... I am trying EVERYTHING i can to get a wicket.. balls, fields... you name it!!

man thats harsh stuff lol. :) njoy... Thank god it just noy me. At one point i thought it was me being crap lol. But good going hopefully they will declare lol

what are the new stadiums like?

Also, do the bowlers tire too quickly, like in Ashes 09? This really screwed things up. Does stamina have a great effect on gameplay?

How can you have scores of 215, 195, 157 then 594/4 lol!

Well pitch and weather does plau huge part mate i have seen thay happen. That does show Ai is very solid at timez unpredictable. They collapse and build again that is what i love about this game.

I haf india on 84/3 i thought here we go but they built solid partnership and eventully scored 313 amazing stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread