International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

You must be rubbish at bowling, or have poor field settings because i have found it quite easy to get wickets on this game.

I have had South Africa out for 195
Pakistan for 167 and Australia for 214!

I was worried it was too easy. Should of kept my mouth shut!

85 gone: 368/3 Normal run rate of 4.3

New ball is swinging
Reverse did swing but they survived and few inside edges etc!

368/3

Rubbish? cant be im bowling in best areas and executing perfectly!
Ill take those scores anyday!

AI pacing seems to be a really big positive from the games i've played so far in all forms of the game , action cam is great specially when you play n miss or get bowled and see stumps flying towards the screen ,graphics have had a face lift bit more colour added

my only gripes with the game so far

AI not running when they should and even canceling runs half way down the pitch
Fielding online way too slow, they seem to be a little quicker offline ( anyone else confim this )
General sound needs added to, surely not hard to do this

just starting my quest to win the world 20/20 win minimal hud on everything:D

Stumps on Day 1: India 393/3

Erm... Depression has started to set in.

Tendulkar 179*
Laxman 73*
Gambir 85

Dravid and Sehwag only to fail with 18 and 6.

Love this game but after saying it was too easy im seriously struggling!!

wealey88 added 3 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

WICKET!!!

91 overs: India 395/4

And this is why i am falling in love with this game!

4th ball of the morning Morkel sends Laxman off stump flying out the ground!!!

So satisfying and pleasing after such a long wait!!

2nd inning i am 112/4 looks like losing this one by an inning. Wealey88 whays ur score nw?

i'm not nit picking but the other fault ive found is you can get away with bowling down leg side in a 20/20 game 3 times it happened to me now...they have all been very close to the batsmen but that doesnt matter in short over cricket as you all know

anyway first game of world 20/20 against pakistan ( im england )

doing ok but afridi pulling it back for them PAK 88/5 of 10.5
afridi is 35 ( 16 )

100 overs gone: India 444/4

Yuvraj has obviously been told to be positive lol, as anything offline or short he is dispatching.

However Hawkeye suggests Parnell should of had him LBW in the last over! Umpire said no! Hit him outside the line of off? Maybe!

Tendulkar has moved onto 195 (270)

Question is.. how many? and will we see a declaration!!

End of day 4

South Africa 478 all out (after being 43/3)

England (Me) 402 all out (Was 379/3 at one point)

South Africa 297/5

Going to be a good last day !

Sweet lord, I literally fell like crying....:crying

For 15 years since super international cricket I have been waiting for a game that demonstrates some form of realistic gameplay. I have lost years of my life in anxiety and frustration as turd after turd is released from the sphincters of incompotent game designers.

From the horrors of world cup cricket, the brian lara series, ea sports series, and the hit and giggle of cricket 97 ATE and shane warne cricket....HAVE WE POSSIBLY ARRIVED PEOPLE???

If so - I will die a happy man. :crying:crying :banana2:banana2

What shot did Laxman play to it?

i'm not nit picking but the other fault ive found is you can get away with bowling down leg side in a 20/20 game 3 times it happened to me now...they have all been very close to the batsmen but that doesnt matter in short over cricket as you all know

anyway first game of world 20/20 against pakistan ( im england )

doing ok but afridi pulling it back for them PAK 88/5 of 10.5
afridi is 35 ( 16 )

from 112/4 i am now 177/5 still trailing by 72 runs. Day 3 lunch slow going for me

Oh yeah, my version from HMV is probably on a plane somewhere over the Pacific Ocean HURRY THE FLIP UP!!!

Sweet lord, I literally fell like crying....:crying

For 15 years since super international cricket I have been waiting for a game that demonstrates some form of realistic gameplay. I have lost years of my life in anxiety and frustration as turd after turd is released from the sphincters of incompotent game designers.

From the horrors of world cup cricket, the brian lara series, ea sports series, and the hit and giggle of cricket 97 ATE and shane warne cricket....HAVE WE POSSIBLY ARRIVED PEOPLE???

If so - I will die a happy man. :crying:crying :banana2:banana2

Ha ha! We all know how you feel mate. If this is indeed replicated here and there by people....oh sweet joy!:)

little update from me,
after 50 overs, Aus are now 234/4.
Watson 79(144)
Katich 24(72)
Ponting 23(44)
hussey 20(43)
clarke 18*(31)
North 18*(18)

So 3 wickets after lunch and one more dropped catch, north looked very nervy first few balls, but since then has hit a couple of big shots.

Swann has turned into a liability for me my fault though.

Users who are viewing this thread