International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

WICKET!
M. Clarke b J. Anderson c G. Swann 2 (9)
Australia 65/3 , 21.1 overs.

Clarke pulling the bowl straight to Swann.

Testing times here - I'm nervous :D

Lets hope that a) aussies dont collapse, as they seem to be presenting a lot of wicket oppurtunities (especially considering 'Beans' Broad is bowling) and b) they score a boundary eventually. Possible worrying signs....

Lunch.

Australia 107/3 , 30 overs.

R. Ponting* 31 (42)
S. Katich 24 (60)
S. Watson 15 (54)
M. Hussey* 14 (36)

Any doubts out of the window because Punter has hit 3 boundaries, all of them in the same area, hit uppish over the top of the in-field.

Its sounding great so far, still room for improvement but a lot better than ashes 2009. So is tests harder to score at the start, i hope the ai is not to careful. I don't want them to hit me for 4 and 6 all the time, but a normal rate for a test match is fine. Still we will not know how good the game is till about a week of playing everyday.ps can't wait to play, please do someclips for a test match.:banana2:happy

Sound very good so far. I will be keeping an eye on your excellent updates.

Let's hope we finally have realistically paced AI test logic in this game.

Keep up the good work mate.

Sound very good so far. I will be keeping an eye on your excellent updates.

Let's hope we finally have realistically paced AI test logic in this game.

Keep up the good work mate.

Second that, great stuff!

Lets hope the AI doesnt start going bonkers now the middle order is in...:(

Looking great mate, very excited. Also tests are so different where your playing. in the sa test vs wi, the wi made only 102 but then made 293. So its very hard to do perfect tests, still sounds great so far. I don't like saying this, but maybe we have a cricket game now we can be happy about. i hope the game sells great and trickstar improve there next game double time.

Man, this all sounds so promising, can't wait to get it, preordered with amazon, hope I get it Thursday or Friday.:D

I'm sorry but i can't do clips as i have no camera.

The run rate is just above 3 an over so its realistic and may i add that i have bowled 21 no balls lol.

If you remember in AC09 the opening batsman played conservatively but the others slogged like there was no tommorow, I can confirm that there has been no slogging at all from any of the batsman coming in, yes ponting is scoring fairly quick but then again he is a good player.

I'm sorry but i can't do clips as i have no camera.

The run rate is just above 3 an over so its realistic and may i add that i have bowled 21 no balls lol.

If you remember in AC09 the opening batsman played conservatively but the others slogged like there was no tommorow, I can confirm that there has been no slogging at all from any of the batsman coming in, yes ponting is scoring fairly quick but then again he is a good player.

Good stuff! I might have missed it but are AI trying to score shots along the ground? With the Beta patch in Ashes09 they would only go over the top.....great hearing all this from you as you were very critical of Ashes09 and probably quite hard to please (in the kindest way possible of course!:p)

WICKET!
R. Ponting b J. Anderson c T. Bresnan 35 (47)
Australia 111/4

Ponting Driving straight to Bresnan from a Jimmy Slower Ball.

I sense a collapse coming on...

SpitfiresKent added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Good stuff! I might have missed it but are AI trying to score shots along the ground? With the Beta patch in Ashes09 they would only go over the top.....great hearing all this from you as you were very critical of Ashes09 and probably quite hard to please (in the kindest way possible of course!:p)

Correct, all boundaries have come from lofted shots, none along the ground at all.

WICKET!
R. Ponting b J. Anderson c T. Bresnan 35 (47)
Australia 111/4

Ponting Driving straight to Bresnan from a Jimmy Slower Ball.

I sense a collapse coming on...

SpitfiresKent added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Correct, all boundaries have come from lofted shots, none along the ground at all.

Mmm, little bit worrying. What about the wicckets you are getting. In the hype we are lead to believe that you would have more of a sense of working the wickets out. How does that compare with your experiences? Yeah, really early days I know but still....

Users who are viewing this thread