International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

How can you have scores of 215, 195, 157 then 594/4 lol!

Wealy, what conditions are you currently playing in? And what conditions were you playing in when routing the ai for low scores? Have you recognised a definate pattern?

Well pitch and weather does plau huge part mate i have seen thay happen. That does show Ai is very solid at timez unpredictable. They collapse and build again that is what i love about this game.

I haf india on 84/3 i thought here we go but they built solid partnership and eventully scored 313 amazing stuff.

That is great news - no other game has ever done that. The same goes for the pitch and weather. :)

Wealy, what conditions are you currently playing in? And what conditions were you playing in when routing the ai for low scores? Have you recognised a definate pattern?

Yeah there is im playing in sunny conditions on what is said to be a belter at the oval!!

Other games were on turning wickets or ones that assisted seamers!! Im struggling!!

Seems that for the best games you have to have india involved!!
I wouldnt worry about being crap! Im happy to be crap to have the AI batting over 120 overs. Ide rather that than winning in 1 day all the time.
When i get this tomorow i intend to play in a many different conditions as poss just to see if you simply HAVE to play on a good batting wicket in order to have a long test match.
Sounds really good. Im very happy you two have restored the faith in the test format on IC2010.

I wouldnt worry about being crap! Im happy to be crap to have the AI batting over 120 overs. Ide rather that than winning in 1 day all the time.
When i get this tomorow i intend to play in a many different conditions as poss just to see if you simply HAVE to play on a good batting wicket in order to have a long test match.
Sounds really good. Im very happy you two have restored the faith in the test format on IC2010.

Hopefully, that's just a coincidence, as 99.9% of the time, my tests will involve England.

So, are there tests online now?

right i am starting an odi in aukland in very windyy condition australia me vs new zealand ai. Bumble mention this pitch will swing let see how ai do on this track.

aus 336/7 of 70 overs.

haddin 34* need him gone then just to clean up the tale. would like to get them out for under 400/

WICKET!!!

Thank Christ!!... It has taken so long and so much hard work!!

Harris gets Yuvraj LBW for 140

138 overs: 654/5

I have had everthing.. bowled..lbw..caught and bowled... snicked off!

Just so much runs in between lol!

Lads genuinly jumped up and punched the air!!

Just to sat

1st partnership was 43
2nd was 9
3rd was 151
4th was 190
and 5th was a montrous 261!

Dont count on it!!! Although thats unfair as we dont know for sure. But i doubt the makers thought the AI would ever need to think about it. So its prob not included. but i would LOVE to be proved wrong.

Wicket!!! Harris 5 Wickets!

Yes the Spinner has the wickets but too be honest my god has he had to work for them. It did say this was a belter which would take turn as the games goes on.

Dhoni lunges foward and the ball straightens was going on to hit middle!!

140 overs: 669/6

Just to add to that after loosing two wickets Tendulkar then plays out a maiden! Have not had one of those for a looong time!!

Last edited:
hooray, australia 368 all out of 78.2 overs

watson 79(144)
haddin 51*(82)
north 48(55)
katich 24 (72)

Broad 7/90
anderson 2/107
Swann 1/123

that was epic but now im scared dont think ill even get a 100 on the board.

Declaration!!!!

There you go lads that answers all your questions!!

143 overs: India 675/6 declared

Unreal!

Oh slightly harsh that Tendulkar was left on 297*.... im not complaining!

Completed my first test match !

England Drew With South Africa !

After 5 days of great cricket the game has end up a draw.

Man of the match - Graham Swann and Styen 12 wickets in all

South Africa 478 all out (after being 43/3)

England (Me) 402 all out (Was 379/3 at one point)

South Africa 545 all out

England 176/5

Well Well Well A draw it is. :)

Users who are viewing this thread