International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

Have there been any wickets off perfectly timed ground shots? In ac09 I lost a lot of wickets to perfect timing ground shots to the short cover. That really bugged the ████ out of me

Have there been any wickets off perfectly timed ground shots? In ac09 I lost a lot of wickets to perfect timing ground shots to the short cover. That really bugged the ████ out of me

From what I've read, using the short cover fielder is still a bit of a 'cheat'.

Ill let you know when i perfectly time one!! lol

wealey88 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Oh great news!! spin from both ends!!

From what I've read, using the short cover fielder is still a bit of a 'cheat'.

Yea it ruined AC09 online. After a while just about every single player would bowl from an angle into the wickets slightly wide of offstump with a short cover and short xtra cover.

Its not skill at that point, just goign through the motions. Hopefully that is not the case again online

One lsightly annoying thing if you edge the spinner the keepe catches EVERYTHING!!

wealey88 added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Stumps Day 2 South Africa 73/6 Amla 33*

Its tough its slow its looking like a big defeat!

Khan has one wicket the other spinner has 4. Timing the spinner is a nightmere!

One lsightly annoying thing if you edge the spinner the keepe catches EVERYTHING!!

wealey88 added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Stumps Day 2 South Africa 73/6 Amla 33*

Its tough its slow its looking like a big defeat!

Khan has one wicket the other spinner has 4. Timing the spinner is a nightmere!

i have seen couple of drops by keeper. new zealand scored 268/8

i played as england, and while my batting was atrocious my own fault, i would say getting the aussies out for 360 or whatever it was, wasnt a bad effort, i dont think england are terrible on this at all.

i agree about facing the spinners very tough even defending shots end up withthe keeper.

Wicket!!!! Amla gone for 40!

Any slight lack of concentration and your stuffed!!

2nd innings needs to be alot better!

85/7

9 10 and jack now. Follow on!

Sounds like the match might go to day 4!

right guys you remeber the game england vs india game i was playing. india scoring 313.

I restarted that game india all out on 313 and now my 1st inning score is 100/3 in 22 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread