Lara or Tendulkar...who will be first?

Who will break Sunil Gavskar's record of 34 test centuries first?

• Brian Lara

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Sachin Tendulkar

Votes: 44 69.8%

• Total voters
Sorry we don't have Aussie stats memorized up. :p :) But you know it's somewhere in that range of 99.90 to 99.99. :D

sachin said:
Lara doesn't have a chance.sachin will get it first.And deserves to get it first.though i'm sure Lara will be the next person to get 35 tons.

Do you mean to say that Lara does not deserve it?
mate you have just seen tendukar infull flow but you havent seen lara ,have you?

i reallly dont think so.for pure delight,lara is da man.

do i need to answer this question???

if yes - then SRT's gettin there before Lara and in the next test series he plays...hopefully its against a full strength Zim team in Zim...he'll be the second player and Indian to have scored a century in all test playing countries...

Lara's batting looks beautiful...Sachin's looks heavenly...Lara scoring more runs than Sachin in their respective careers...nice joke...Sachin's 4 years younger...and above all BCCI knows how to save their jewels from sponsorship scandals...if ICC has a problem from time to time - BCCI looks into it... :) WICB does what it did in the first test...

And they are sayin Lanka's his favorite place...needn't stay so...there's a fella over there, who's in a hurry to overtake his beefy competitor asap...

lara now has 28 centuries {a century in each match hes playing in the series so far}he is looking unstoppable i think he will beat the record b4 Sachin

sachinisgod said:
And they are sayin Lanka's his favorite place...needn't stay so...there's a fella over there, who's in a hurry to overtake his beefy competitor asap...

They saying the Prince's favorite place is Sri Lanka for a reason and the reason I will put below:

On his last trip to Murali's territory:

Code:
 M  	 Inns  	 NO  	 50s  	 100s  	 HS  	 Runs  	 Avg  	 Ca  	 St
 3  	 6  	 0  	 1  	 3  	 221  	 688  	 114.66  1  	 0

Not many batsmen can boast that they have destroyed a bowler such as Muralitharan in his own backyard.

Now, the Prince has at most another 11 innings before Sachin plays his next text match. That would mean that he'd have to score another 6 centuries during that time to surpass the other great Indian batsman.

Can he do it? Based on current form, I'd say yes. If anybody can it's Brian Charles Lara.

guys i think lara will be the one who will break sunil gavaskar most hundred records because he is in the form and tendulkar is not in form well its my guess let see who will be one!!!!!

u have to be dumb if you think lara is going to break that record first sachin is level with it and lara is 6 off the only way lara can do it is if sachin goes thro bad form n lara plays amazinly

Tendulkar will get there first. Lara will come close with the form he is in but Tendulkar will get over the line against Zim. After that I don't think he will make many more as he seems to be losing puff unless he has some sort of miraculous revival like Lara in 2001.

i agree guys tendulkar will be the one who is gonna get century record

Users who are viewing this thread