Lara or Tendulkar...who will be first?

Who will break Sunil Gavskar's record of 34 test centuries first?

• Brian Lara

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Sachin Tendulkar

Votes: 44 69.8%

• Total voters
the way lara is going....is awesome.
but ,in cricket you never.
maybe,rather unfortunately ,sachin might be injured for zimbabwe or might have to sit out(rest)

Honestly.,the competition should be as good as murali and warne when india tour west indies
:cheers

Last edited:
Since Lara has made his 30th century I thought I would revive this thread. I earlier said that Lara had no chance but the way he is batting and the fact that Tendulkar is out for 4 months, Lara might just get there first.

sachin

tendulkar will overcome the stars to gt bak his right ful place at the top!

I was just checking the schedules for both India and WI and what struck me is that Lara will play 2 Tests agaiinst SL and has a chance to notch up 3centuries (not impossible given his recent form and past series with SL) So, when the Super Series starts both tendulkar and Lara may be at 33 centuries. Super series matches will have official status and hence Lara and tendulkar may be playing for same team and may be competing for 34th Test hundred... That would be just awesome.... Imagine both getting century no. 34 in same test... HOw cool would that be!!! Huh!!

rahulk666 said:
I was just checking the schedules for both India and WI and what struck me is that Lara will play 2 Tests agaiinst SL and has a chance to notch up 3centuries (not impossible given his recent form and past series with SL) So, when the Super Series starts both tendulkar and Lara may be at 33 centuries. Super series matches will have official status and hence Lara and tendulkar may be playing for same team and may be competing for 34th Test hundred... That would be just awesome.... Imagine both getting century no. 34 in same test... HOw cool would that be!!! Huh!!
Imagine if they're both batting at the same time, and they're both on 99.......

I have positive information now about who will break Gavaskar's record first. Reliable bookie so I am putting all my vcash money on it. The first person who will break Gavaskar's record will be............. the one who reaches 35 centuries first! Pretty solid lead huh?

Users who are viewing this thread