here is the match summary

ngbjoo.jpg

i cant get a reply from Burnsy08 on PSN :facepalm
really sorry for holding this tournament up:(

ROUND 2
nightprowler10 Vs ronny728

ROUND 3
gunner_3SP_glow Vs nightprowler10

I'm going to be super busy this week and the beginning of next week. I'll PM both of you my schedule sometime today and we'll go from there. :)

i cant get a reply from Burnsy08 on PSN
really sorry for holding this tournament up

no trouble, I myself have a match scheduled with Burnsey08 in the MBcup. I must stress LT20, wont get held up! we have roughly another 8 weeks real time until things are completed! All I ask is that we all try to arrange a fixture. If it aint possible, so be it, try again next week :)

nightprowler and burnsey i am availible pretty much anytime now to play our fixture. if we can ideally get them done this week cos i am off on holiday next week.

let me know cheers.

i am off on holiday next week.
Here are your fixtures for R4 + R5...

LeftArmFast Vs ronny728
ronny728 Vs kellerwwfc

There is no pressure to play these fixtures, but if you are away for next week I thought it best to let you know what fioxtures you will miss, if convenient you can play them this week. Hope this helps.

Kellerwwfc vs CCCakumbra
Round 3 Fixture
CCCakumbra won the toss and choose to field
Kellerwwfc (Pak) 154 A/0 off 20 ovs CCCakumbra (Aus) 148 A/0 off 16.5 ovs
:banana2

LT20 CANCELLED

I am no longer willing to waste my time. The game is pathetic, people can't connect to each other to play their fixtures. I just played nightprowler10 batted 1st and posted 183 a/o. The game was loading into the 17th over with NP10 needeing 40odd with two wickets to spare when it CRASHED. Utterly frustrating to play 36 overs in such a stight match for it to be ruined by glitches. I am sorry, LT20 was looking so good, but i cant waste my time like this. I feel cheated out of ?36 in all honesty. What a pathetic company TRANSMISSION must be. To rush a game and release it with so many glitches.

Users who are viewing this thread